Rapid Park

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Regional Director Interview

Assistant Regional Director
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rapid Park in April 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with upper mgmt

Interview Question – What would you say is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rapid Park in February 2009.

Interview Details – I find the job opening in Crailist.I call and made a appoiment with the manager.
I got to the appoiment ,they offer me a parking attendant job and that the pay was$ 7.35 hr.I tell the manager that was appl for a asst manager not a parking att and for $7.35 hr I prefer to work for Mc.
 I lef the garage and the call me 45 minutes later.They offer me $10.00 hr and the asst manager job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – If you value your skills:ANY SKILLS: if you looking for a good pay job you must ask ,if you dont ask,you dont have a change.

Director of Operations Interview

Director of Operations
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rapid Park in February 2009.

Interview Details – I met with thier contracted executive recruiter and then after a 2 hour interview I was asked to meet with the companies shareholders. We had three meetings and I took a personality test. I had a background check done and they called my former employers.
The owners were very nice one was especially funny. they made me fell very relaxed and appreciated.
I had know of the culture before applying for the job and liked what I heard.

Interview Question – What was one decision that you regretted making? What did do to correct it?   View Answer

Worked for Rapid Park? Contribute to the Community!