Rapid Park

Rapid Park Interview Questions

2.3

Assistant Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rapid Park in April 2009.

Multiple interviews with upper mgmt

Interview Questions
    • What would you say is your greatest weakness?   View Answer
    non-negotiable

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rapid Park in February 2009.

I met with thier contracted executive recruiter and then after a 2 hour interview I was asked to meet with the companies shareholders. We had three meetings and I took a personality test. I had a background check done and they called my former employers.
    The owners were very nice one was especially funny. they made me fell very relaxed and appreciated.
    I had know of the culture before applying for the job and liked what I heard.

Interview Questions
    • What was one decision that you regretted making? What did do to correct it?   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rapid Park in February 2009.

I find the job opening in Crailist.I call and made a appoiment with the manager.
    I got to the appoiment ,they offer me a parking attendant job and that the pay was$ 7.35 hr.I tell the manager that was appl for a asst manager not a parking att and for $7.35 hr I prefer to work for Mc.
     I lef the garage and the call me 45 minutes later.They offer me $10.00 hr and the asst manager job.

Interview Questions
    If you value your skills:ANY SKILLS: if you looking for a good pay job you must ask ,if you dont ask,you dont have a change.