Rapid Response Monitoring

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring in July 2014.

After applying online at their website, I was called to set up an introductory phone interview. The phone interview was short (about 10 minutes) and was more about gathering information than actually assessing my merits. I was then called back to do an interview in person. When I arrived, I was asked to fill out a personality evaluation which involved selecting from a list of words what people think of me, and from another list, what I think of myself. The hiring manager then had some sort of feedback from this test thoughI was unable to see it. After the personality test, I then interviewed with the hiring manager for a little over an hour. The interview was conducted very personably by the hiring manager who made the interview more of a conversation. Some questions were asked in a way that forced me to choose a side as opposed to just agreeing with the hiring manager, others pertained to my work demeanor and attitude.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I think the most effective way to learn something is from instruction or from learning on the job.   View Answer