Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rapleaf
- Software Engineer (8)
- Amazing Software Engineer - Generalist (3)
- Software Engineering (3)
- Amazing Software Engineer Intern (3)
- Finance (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
- Software Engineering Intern (1)
- Software Intern (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Director of Finance (1)
- Product Management (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Amazing Software Developer Intern (1)
- Amazing Software Engineering Intern (Summer/Fall/Spring) (1)
- Innovative Business Developer (1)
- Amazing Software Engg Intern (1)
- Intern (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Amazing Software Engineer (1)
- Amazing Software Engineering Intern (1)
- Amazing Software Engineering Summer Intern (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
Amazing Software Engineer Intern Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Rapleaf in April 2012.
First is online test. Exactly the same as mentioned previously. 1.IMDB database 2.bubble sort vs merge sort 3. Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon 4. 5 rolls of a six sided dice, probability that you will get at least two 4s 5. why rapleaf? Two days after the online test, they scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer mainly asked about Degrees of Kevin Bacon and how to integrate this into the database.
- why Rapleaf? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Rapleaf
Amazing Software Engineer Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapleaf in January 2012.
They first give you a screening interview that contains a couple of puzzles. It's all done online and takes one hour - but there wasn't a one hour counter so I did not know how much time I had left at any given time, a bit strange. The emails I received at least, were very nice.
- Whats the chance you get >= 2 fours when you roll five dice? Answer Question
Amazing Software Engineer Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rapleaf in February 2011.
Gave a written Test. Was asked questions about the test in a phone interview.
Amazing Software Engineering Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapleaf in July 2010.
Online screening: 5 questions. a database question, a graph theory question, sorting question, probability question, and why you want to work for the company Phone interview is with a software engineer who will review why you want to work for the company, some basic HR questions, and goes over your answers for the online screening You won’t know the salary unless you get pass the interview with the software engineer. Show enthusiasm and interest, and solid knowledge of data structures is a must. How the company is like, culture, and working environment was difficult to interpret based on the interview.
- An activity to further your gambling addiction If you roll 5 standard six-sided dice, what’s the probability that you get at least two 4s? 1 Answer