Raseri Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH).

Interview

This company is a joke. I interviewed with them a while back and since then found other employment. Where they take you for the Second "lunch Interview" is subway. Since starting my new position I see them come to that subway at LEAST once a week. Now I can only vogue for that since I am not always there. However, this company has such a high turnover rate that it is scary! I do not even think McDonald's has this high of a turn over rate. IF you want straight door to door sales, and 200 a week then this is the job for you. If you want to actually live, stay away.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions, zero questions about previous job history or education.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

The process took a few days. I applied online and the company called me two days later. I live in another city in the region, but I had to go at company headquarters. After the first interview, I should return to continue the process. I did not return.

Account Manager A K A Cold Caller Nothing More Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

THIS WAS THE MOST INSULTING INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. This job was absolutely nothing more than cold calling people to pester them about signing up for internet and phone service. That is literally all you would do. The starting salary was something like 200-300 per week, PER WEEK!....which turned out to be nothing more than a pyramid scheme. They advise you to bring a notebook to take notes of their presentation, which was almost an insult as well, because it implies you'll have to write down all the knowledge they're dumping on you. To indulge the poor interviewer that was interviewing me I asked a few questions to appease him, one being "what does a person make after 6 months, a year, after all one couldn't continue to survive on 300 per week indefinitely?" The reply was "after about a year, you can just write zero's after your salary, six figures, there's that much potential." This is 100% a job scam. It's just legalized unethical business practices that depend on gullible people to think they'll be the next Warren Buffet (in terms of wealth) all by just hounding potential customers through cold calling. This is an embarrassment to anyone, especially those with a higher education.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked a single educated question. It was all pre-printed rhetoric that they ask everyone.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raseri in August 2014.

Interview

First off just want to say that this was the worst experience ever. They lie without actually lying so you think you are getting this great sales job and really it's door to door sales 100% commission based. Yes, everyone is super nice but it's all a huge front to draw you in the a pyramid scheme style business. They will say things like face to face interaction. We believe in a firm handshake. All this means is you become one of the people who gets doors slammed in their face because it is annoying having someone try to sell you something at home. Next they take you out to lunch which is pretty nice. They go over how much you will be getting per "sale" you make and how much the people above you will make off that sale. Thesay promotion is fast

Interview Questions

I have a college degree. I wanted something that I would need to use that degree. Not door to door sales. And not a company that uses slimy tactics to get new hires. I would stay away from this company if I was you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

It is a three–round interview process. The first interview is very brief and only takes around ten minutes. The second round interview is much more specific and it’s a lunch interview, which takes around two hours. During this interview the interviewer painted the clear picture about the company. This is a management-training program, which means it’s a great opportunity for people who want work their way to management. However, the entry level of the business is 100% commission, which means I need to have great work ethic since pretty much I write my own check. To me this is not a bad thing since I always work very hard. I’ve been asked several tricky questions, such as what was the last book I read recently? I guess the interviewer want to see if I have a good student mentality or not. The last round interview is the shortest, which is about only five minutes. The hiring manager asked me “what makes me better than other candidates?” Overall, it’s a good interview experience; it’s unique, less stressful and fun.

Interview Questions

• What would your last manager describe you? What was a major obstacle you were able to overcome in the past year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

I received a call from Raseri without having applied to a job at the company. I had my resume online and they found me. The first interview was in the office with the manager and was very brief. I was invited back for a second interview to have lunch. Another employee took me out to lunch and had a less experienced employee watch the whole process. The employee who was interviewing me asked a lot of questions about how I worked with others and my personal work ethic. He also asked a lot of non-work related questions, it was a nice conversation. The second interview lasted 1-2 hours and then I was brought back to the office, where I was promptly given a third interview, about as short as the first. I was asked only a few questions, nothing too specific, just if I felt I was capable of doing the job they were hiring for. Later in the day I received a phone call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• What is the accomplishment you are most proud of in your life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, they call you with more information on your job the day before you start, then you show up the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

3 Part interview process A. 10 Minute interview B. Lunch Interview C. Final Small interview The company is like none other that you will apply/interview for. If you are a college graduate, do not waste your time. This company is a promote within company that starts you off at $200 a week. It may be a sales job & 100% commission but it door to door sales. Your hours will be around 11:30-7:30 or later everyday. Even when you move up in the company, you will will find yourself working the same strange hours and working door to door sales.

Interview Questions

• All behavior based interviewing such as: Greatest Strength? Biggest Weakness? Last Book you read? Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Hours of work, Door to Door Sales, Very Low Pay, Little to No Benefits.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

It is a three-rounded interview, with the second and third interviews happens in same day. The hiring manager interviewed my on the first interview; it is a 10 minutes long interview and the manager speaks really fast. The first interview is very brief, no hard or tricky questions. One of the leaders brought me to lunch and gave me the second interview. During the interview I understood the company much more, it is a little different from what I think is, but the management training program is very attractive to me. I like the 'work hard, play hard' mind set, which makes a lot sense to me. Also I've been asked a lot questions in this round interview and I list couple below. The third round interview was right after the second when we went back to office from restaurant. It was only five minutes short talk with the hiring manager. He asked me to give him a reason why he should offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. How are you when you're working under pressure? 2. If you had to choose one, would you consider yourself a big-picture person or a detail-oriented person? 3. List three words that describe your character.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. In my opinion, you can never trust a company that asks canned questions: "what are your weaknesses, "what was the last book you read." Are you kidding me? It was, quite honestly, excruciating to sit in that office and realizing that this company was very young, with lack of strong leadership. I would have no trouble getting up, shaking his hand and ending this sh** show,. But, for the sake of entertainment, I allowed it. Check out Vantage Point Consulting, and you will see a lot of the same pictures and gimmicks. Nice guys, and they attract younger people with the "going to the bars," and taking trips together. Maybe I'll apply again, when I'm 20.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

Raseri Response

Jan 20, 2014 – President

Thank you for your time meeting with our team. We appreciate your feedback. This time of year we are interviewing more than normal, because we have a high number of candidates, and we do like to take ... More

Account Management Interview

Interview

Very Strange, Very scripted. seems like a lot of work for not much money. No benefits for the first few years. Very strange vibe when watching a group meeting. Basically you go door to door, trying to get people to switch to AT&T Uverse,even if it isn't offered in their area.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to persuade someone to do something that they were reluctant to at first.   Answer Question

Raseri Response

Jan 20, 2014 – President

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to meet with us, and now to review the interview process. Our interview is scripted so it is easily taught to others in the management development program ... More