Raseri

28 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Account Manager Interview

Lead Account Manager

I interviewed at Raseri in July 2013.

Interview Details – The administrator was very personable and easy to relate to. the CEO was down to business and very direct. The employee who interviewed me was very polite and was very descriptive about what the position consisted of.

Interview Question – How would you fire someone   View Answer

Perrysburg, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Raseri in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was comprised of three interviews: the preliminary interview was very brief, and it focused on personality. The second interview was a lunch interview where one of the account managers sat down and explained in detail the management development program, including progression, compensation, and benefits. The third interview was also very brief, and it was a couple questions asking what separated me from the other interviewees.

Interview Question – I was asked what the last book I read was, and I didn't really expect that one!   View Answer

Perrysburg, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Raseri in October 2013.

Interview Details – It is a three-rounded interview, with the second and third interviews happens in same day. The hiring manager interviewed my on the first interview; it is a 10 minutes long interview and the manager speaks really fast. The first interview is very brief, no hard or tricky questions. One of the leaders brought me to lunch and gave me the second interview. During the interview I understood the company much more, it is a little different from what I think is, but the management training program is very attractive to me. I like the 'work hard, play hard' mind set, which makes a lot sense to me. Also I've been asked a lot questions in this round interview and I list couple below. The third round interview was right after the second when we went back to office from restaurant. It was only five minutes short talk with the hiring manager. He asked me to give him a reason why he should offer me the position.

Interview Question – 1. How are you when you're working under pressure?
2. If you had to choose one, would you consider yourself a big-picture person or a detail-oriented person?
3. List three words that describe your character.

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Perrysburg, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Raseri in February 2014.

Interview Details – It is a three–round interview process. The first interview is very brief and only takes around ten minutes. The second round interview is much more specific and it’s a lunch interview, which takes around two hours. During this interview the interviewer painted the clear picture about the company. This is a management-training program, which means it’s a great opportunity for people who want work their way to management. However, the entry level of the business is 100% commission, which means I need to have great work ethic since pretty much I write my own check. To me this is not a bad thing since I always work very hard. I’ve been asked several tricky questions, such as what was the last book I read recently? I guess the interviewer want to see if I have a good student mentality or not. The last round interview is the shortest, which is about only five minutes. The hiring manager asked me “what makes me better than other candidates?” Overall, it’s a good interview experience; it’s unique, less stressful and fun.

Interview Question – What would your last manager describe you?
What was a major obstacle you were able to overcome in the past year?

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Perrysburg, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Raseri in January 2014.

Interview Details – 3 Part interview process
A. 10 Minute interview
B. Lunch Interview
C. Final Small interview

The company is like none other that you will apply/interview for. If you are a college graduate, do not waste your time. This company is a promote within company that starts you off at $200 a week. It may be a sales job & 100% commission but it door to door sales. Your hours will be around 11:30-7:30 or later everyday. Even when you move up in the company, you will will find yourself working the same strange hours and working door to door sales.

Interview Question – All behavior based interviewing such as:
Greatest Strength?
Biggest Weakness?
Last Book you read?
Why should I hire you?
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Hours of work, Door to Door Sales, Very Low Pay, Little to No Benefits.

Very Easy Interview

Perrysburg, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Raseri in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was a joke. In my opinion, you can never trust a company that asks canned questions: "what are your weaknesses, "what was the last book you read." Are you kidding me? It was, quite honestly, excruciating to sit in that office and realizing that this company was very young, with lack of strong leadership. I would have no trouble getting up, shaking his hand and ending this sh** show,. But, for the sake of entertainment, I allowed it. Check out Vantage Point Consulting, and you will see a lot of the same pictures and gimmicks. Nice guys, and they attract younger people with the "going to the bars," and taking trips together. Maybe I'll apply again, when I'm 20.

Interview Question – What was the last book you read?   View Answer

Raseri Response

Jan 20, 2014President

Thank you for your time meeting with our team. We appreciate your feedback. This time of year we are interviewing more than normal, because we have a high number of candidates, and we do like to take ... More

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview Interview

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview
Perrysburg, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Raseri in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied the position on the company website, then I received a call three days after I applied. During the phone call I've been asked several questions, like my past working experiences. Then they scheduled the first round interview with me on the next day. After the first interview, they offered me the second interview, which is a lunch interview and much more detail than the first interview.

Interview Question – What is you biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview Interview

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview
Perrysburg, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Raseri.

Interview Details – After I submitted my application, I received a call a few days later. The Admin was pleasantly nice and asked me a few questions about my background, and then scheduled me to meet with the Manager for a one-on-one interview. The preliminary interview was brief, the manager asked several questions about my short term and long term goals, and what I learnt from my previous job. Then I received a phone call later that day and the Admin scheduled my second round interview, which was much more detail, the interviewer painted me a clear picture about the business and pointed out my potential opportunity in this company. It was a lunch interview and last about 1.5 hours, I’ve been asked a lot questions and the interviewer also answered me many questions. I was so pleased to have been called back the next day and offered a position! I felt like I really connected with everyone through the whole process and accepted the position.

Interview Question – They asked if there were any specific goals that I wanted to reach within the next five and ten years. Nice to hear that an employer actually cares about professional growth and helps you get there.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview Interview

Customer Service Interview
Perrysburg, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Raseri in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call from the Admin a couple days after. The Admin asked some questions to make sure this was what I was looking for, and also explained the position. She then scheduled me to meet with the manager for a preliminary interview, which took around 15 minuets. On the same day I received a call from Admin and she scheduled me a second interview. It’s a lunch interview and took around 1.5 hours, which is really organized and the interviewer kept me involved and asked me detailed questions in order to evaluate my potential as a candidate. I appreciated the in-depth approach they took when explaining the advancement and opportunity inside the business.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in three to five years?
Why you think you are fit for Raseri Inc.?

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview Interview

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview
Perrysburg, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Raseri in July 2013.

Worked for Raseri? Contribute to the Community!