Rauxa

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Administrative Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rauxa.

Interview Details – Applied through Monster. Was contacted next day by HR. Interview was set up with hiring manager for the following day. Interview lasted about an hour and I was asked back for additional interview the next day. At the end of that interview I was told I would be receiving an offer letter.

Interview Question – No questions were really difficult and/or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate expedited medical/dental coverage

Human Resources Interview

Costa Mesa, CA

Interviewed at Rauxa

Interview Details – Slow start then quick and to the point.

Administrative Assistant Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rauxa in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through a job board and then I received an email for an initial phone screen with the HR Mananger. The phone screen was about 15 minutes, asking about my past experiences, mainly going through my resume with her. Then she said that she will pass my resume to the hiring manager to see if he wants to move forward. After 2 days, she called to schedule me to meet with the Managing Director. I went in for an interview, lasted about 20 minutes. Since it was only an Administrative Assistant position, he asked general questions such as, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why are you interested in Rauxa, and my past experiences. Pretty straight forward. Then he told me that he will get in touch with me in a week after he meets with other candidates. HR Manager contacted me next week and said that they decided to move on with another candidate.

Interview Question – Why did you decide to apply to Rauxa Direct?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

New York, NY

Interview Details – Applied online and got a phone screen followed by a physical interview. The office is located in what appeared to be a semi-industrial area, not all that appealing. However, the office was very modern and gave a young "hip" feeling even with a little graffiti on the wall with their mission statement which added to the "hip/young" factor.

Meeting consisted of HR and an executive who tried to make the conversation casual with personal questions rather than professional experience based questions; a bit awkward but nothing too far over the line. Overall it was an average interview with a focus on the reasons between transitions between careers.

Interview Question – Tell me about the circumstances you left your previous positions and why.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Creative Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Rauxa.

Interview Details – Contacted a few days after submitting an online application. The interviewer seemed extremely unprepared. Essentially, it was a temp position and they wanted someone to start immediately. She informed me she would get back to me as to the start date they were looking at, but never did.

Interview Question – What do you know regarding Rauxa/ this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rauxa? Contribute to the Community!

Rauxa Videos

Rauxa – Why Work for Us?

Rauxa was founded in 1999 with a clear vision to help brands acquire, engage, retain, grow and win back customers. Since then, we’ve kept these core principals while adding new services and capabilities that address the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rauxa interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rauxa employees and interview candidates.