Rauxa

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Strategist Interview

Digital Strategist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rauxa.

Interview Details – Amy contacted me via LinkedIn because she thought my profile was a good fit for a position ThoughtMatrix was trying to fill. From the very first to the very last email, and during our phone call, Amy was not only courteous, prompt, and straightforward, she also took the time to shape the conversation around my specific traits and skills. The communications never felt like forwarded templates. In addition, I could tell Amy was doing her best to present me under a favorable (but not false) light.

Interview Question – No surprises   View Answer

General Administrative Interview

General Administrative

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rauxa.

Interview Details – Applied through Monster. Was contacted next day by HR. Interview was set up with hiring manager for the following day. Interview lasted about an hour and I was asked back for additional interview the next day. At the end of that interview I was told I would be receiving an offer letter.

Interview Question – No questions were really difficult and/or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate expedited medical/dental coverage

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Costa Mesa, CA

Interviewed at Rauxa

Interview Details – Slow start then quick and to the point.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rauxa in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through a job board and then I received an email for an initial phone screen with the HR Mananger. The phone screen was about 15 minutes, asking about my past experiences, mainly going through my resume with her. Then she said that she will pass my resume to the hiring manager to see if he wants to move forward. After 2 days, she called to schedule me to meet with the Managing Director. I went in for an interview, lasted about 20 minutes. Since it was only an Administrative Assistant position, he asked general questions such as, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why are you interested in Rauxa, and my past experiences. Pretty straight forward. Then he told me that he will get in touch with me in a week after he meets with other candidates. HR Manager contacted me next week and said that they decided to move on with another candidate.

Interview Question – Why did you decide to apply to Rauxa Direct?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

Interview Details – Applied online and got a phone screen followed by a physical interview. The office is located in what appeared to be a semi-industrial area, not all that appealing. However, the office was very modern and gave a young "hip" feeling even with a little graffiti on the wall with their mission statement which added to the "hip/young" factor.

Meeting consisted of HR and an executive who tried to make the conversation casual with personal questions rather than professional experience based questions; a bit awkward but nothing too far over the line. Overall it was an average interview with a focus on the reasons between transitions between careers.

Interview Question – Tell me about the circumstances you left your previous positions and why.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Creative Coordinator Interview

Creative Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Rauxa.

Interview Details – Contacted a few days after submitting an online application. The interviewer seemed extremely unprepared. Essentially, it was a temp position and they wanted someone to start immediately. She informed me she would get back to me as to the start date they were looking at, but never did.

Interview Question – What do you know regarding Rauxa/ this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Rauxa? Contribute to the Community!