Rawlings Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Healthcare Claims Auditor Interview

Healthcare Claims Auditor
La Grange, KY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Rawlings Group in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was a 2 step process that included shadowing an existing auditor, followed by interviewing with the HR manager.

Interview Question – The most difficult question involved explaining an incident where there was a conflict with management and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Lead QA Automation Engineer Interview

Lead QA Automation Engineer
La Grange, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rawlings Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process seemed to be very standard. First, there was a phone interview which went very well. I felt comfortable and confident. It felt like talking to a colleague I have worked with for a long time rather than a nervous attempt to impress someone like many other interviews. This interview was followed by an in-person interview with HR, the QA Manager and 1 other. Again, it was very comfortable. I left feeling like I oculd actually contribute to the growth of this QA team.

Interview Question – You are a very straight-forward type of person, do people seem to be intimidated by you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It had a few bumps in the road due to unforeseen changes within the company but ended well with everyone happy.

Subrogation Analyst Interview

Subrogation Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rawlings Group.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, and a in person interview after the completion of phone interviews.

Phone interviews were mostly aimed at addressing the type of work that is expected for the position, type of experience that is relevant, company culture, expectations and compenstation package.

In person interview was professional, performed by an HR representative, and by one of the operations managers of the department I was to be applying for. It consisted of the general questions you will find in interviews. Most were aimed at me being able to coherently provide a response that was generally about how previous work and situations encountered in that work, would apply to an aforementioned scenario. I.E. Tell me about a time when you had to give someone bad news.... those types of questions.

I was provided with a tour of the building, and sat down to be given a short demonstration of the type of programs that are used in performance of the job. I was able to ask several relevant questions in regards to the software, as I am familiar with different propriatary software programs, and what features may be included in them.

Dress in a business formal manner. The Business is owned by Mr. Rawlings. It is his company, and things will be done the way he wants them to be done, As such, a professional appearance at all times is part of the job.

Interview Question – It is a standard interview.,   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For the Subrogation Analyst position, and very likely any of the analyst positions, there is no negotiation on this point. You are expected to actually earn what you want by doing the work to get it. I am unsure about positions that are not revenue generating,

Anonymous Interview

Lagrange, KY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rawlings Group in June 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview
In-Person interview
Sent for Drug Test
Wait forever to know if your hired...

Interview Question – Mostly situational questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Subrogation Analyst Interview

Subrogation Analyst
Lagrange, KY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rawlings Group.

Interview Details – Step 1. Telephone Interview
Step 2. Face-to-face interview
Step 3. Background & drug screen
Step 4. Call with job offer

Interview Question – What motivates you to do your best work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not necessary. Everything was very transparent.

Worked for Rawlings Group? Contribute to the Community!