Rawlings Group Lead QA Automation Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Lead QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Grange, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rawlings Group (La Grange, KY) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process seemed to be very standard. First, there was a phone interview which went very well. I felt comfortable and confident. It felt like talking to a colleague I have worked with for a long time rather than a nervous attempt to impress someone like many other interviews. This interview was followed by an in-person interview with HR, the QA Manager and 1 other. Again, it was very comfortable. I left feeling like I oculd actually contribute to the growth of this QA team.

Interview Questions

• You are a very straight-forward type of person, do people seem to be intimidated by you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It had a few bumps in the road due to unforeseen changes within the company but ended well with everyone happy.