Raymond Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2014
Updated Jul 25, 2014

2.8

Engineering Coop Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Raymond in March 2012.

Met with a Engineering Manager from another division. He looked at all my stuff and then transfered me to another manager. The other manager would be the one I would be working under. We had an one hour conversation. After a series of phone calls and email exchanges. After two months I was hired. It was a good experience as interviews go.

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain all your work? (I had no idea what we wanted me to explain more in detail, thus I went into a very detailed mode of explaining everything)   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation. The pay was great and I accepted.

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Raymond in March 2012.

It started at a job fair. I met with one manager who I spoke to for about 1 hour. He then told me the person I needed to speak to didnt come in until tomorrow but that he would help me get a sit down. So later that day I got a call from the other manager and scheduled a sit down with him. The next day I met with him for 1.5hr. I thought the interview went horrible because he didnt speak much and I didnt understand what he was looking for. One month later I recieved an email saying that I was his choice as a candidate but he was not sure if he could hire me or not yet due to budgetary constraints. Two months later he offered me the job with wonderful benefits. I accepted and was happy.

Benefits a lot more than what I expected. No negotation

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Raymond in April 2014.

i just want to pass interview in English because i completed my study in english and then i planed to pass it in april on 17th if possible sir.

Interview Questions
    • Sir, i do not want impossible qwestion beacause it can break my head.   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Raymond in March 2013.

Group Discussion followed by an Interview

Interview Questions
    • Relate your family values to the kind of growth your aspire in Raymonds   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Raymond.

Application submitted online (mandatory). Hiring manager initiated contact by e-mail. Exchanged some e-mails and got a phone interview. On-site interview followed with hiring manager, next level manager, and HR (separate individual interviews). The initial contact was slow in coming but after that the pace was prompt without being rushed.

Phone interviews are normal for applicants outside of driving distance. My offer included a relo package (money for moving expenses and a suggested moving company).

Interview Questions
    • Some analysis of company data required on the spot. Not particularly difficult, just a sensible check for competence.   Answer Question
    If you are applying for a position with a grade (I, II, III, etc) ask what the expectations/requirements are for the next level up and the pay at that grade.