Raymond Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Raymond

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Raymond in May 2013.

Interview

Several interviews may ensue, but hold fast since they are just looking for the right spot for you.
    You may meet with direct managers and executives, depending on the role.
    There is not a very cohesive feedback loop if you don't get selected, so if you don't hear back, it's probably not good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Raymond in April 2014.

Interview

i just want to pass interview in English because i completed my study in english and then i planed to pass it in april on 17th if possible sir.

Interview Questions

• Sir, i do not want impossible qwestion beacause it can break my head.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Raymond (Mumbai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Group Discussion followed by an Interview

Interview Questions

• Relate your family values to the kind of growth your aspire in Raymonds   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Raymond.

Interview

Application submitted online (mandatory). Hiring manager initiated contact by e-mail. Exchanged some e-mails and got a phone interview. On-site interview followed with hiring manager, next level manager, and HR (separate individual interviews). The initial contact was slow in coming but after that the pace was prompt without being rushed.

Phone interviews are normal for applicants outside of driving distance. My offer included a relo package (money for moving expenses and a suggested moving company).

Interview Questions

• Some analysis of company data required on the spot. Not particularly difficult, just a sensible check for competence.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are applying for a position with a grade (I, II, III, etc) ask what the expectations/requirements are for the next level up and the pay at that grade.