Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raymond James Financial
- Equity Research Associate (6)
- Compliance Advisor (5)
- Applications Developer (4)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Client Service Associate (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Compliance (3)
- Options Rotational Program (2)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (2)
- Compliance Advisor II (2)
- Account Profile Associate (2)
- Accountant I (2)
- Summer Analyst (2)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Credit Analyst (2)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Operations Representative (1)
- Operations Supervisor (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Registered Client Service Associate (1)
- Research Associate (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- IT Product Manager (1)
- IT Contractor (1)
- Software Quality Assurance (1)
- Private Client Associate (1)
- Retirement Plan Specialist (1)
Applications Developer Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Saint Petersburg, FL) in November 2014.
The whole interview process is not quite smooth nor pleasant compared with those at tech company. 1. The HR does not respond your email quickly, I need to initial the call to confirm the exact time for my phone interview. 2. It take me two months from applying a job to getting on site opportunity. 3. During the on site interview, they are not really organized. I am being told to go different offices to meet different person. Some of the interviewers are even talking on the phone with other department while you are sitting in front of him. Some of the interviews are randomly grabbed into interview. It does not sound a very professional organization in terms of interview process. 4. HR does not respond email after on site when inquiring about the follow up process.
- Describe the biggest AngularJS projects you have ever done, tell the difficulty you have encounted Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Raymond James Financial
Applications Developer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Raymond James Financial.
Was straight forward. Had a telephonic conversation with the recruiter. Then a telephonic interview with two managers. Then an online aptitude and behavioral quiz. Then onsite interviews, that too had A LOT of behavioral questions.
- all were behavioral. seems they give a lot importance to behavioral problems. Answer Question
Applications Developer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Saint Petersburg, FL).
Received HR phone interview where they just wanted to see if I had any interest in the position. Then, it was a technical interview over the phone with OOP concepts and basic programming codes. Finally, got the office visit which starts with a sort of a technical test in the morning and interview with two senior managers which were behavioral. The people at the firm are really nice and made me feel very comfortable.
- Lot of SDLC questions in the office visit computarized test gave me a tough time !! Answer Question
Applications Developer InterviewNo Offer
Submitted my resume on the company website. Received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. The lady asked me if I could take exams for certifications after the training period. Then some behavioral questions and some questions about my previous projects. I think this is the first round and we still need to go through 1 or 2 more phone interviews before they take you in for an on-site interview.
- standard questions like other interviews (e.g. describe yourself, how should they hire you, etc.) Answer Question