Raymond James Financial

Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Applications Developer Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Raymond James Financial.

Was straight forward. Had a telephonic conversation with the recruiter. Then a telephonic interview with two managers. Then an online aptitude and behavioral quiz. Then onsite interviews, that too had A LOT of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • all were behavioral. seems they give a lot importance to behavioral problems.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raymond James Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Raymond James Financial.

Received HR phone interview where they just wanted to see if I had any interest in the position. Then, it was a technical interview over the phone with OOP concepts and basic programming codes. Finally, got the office visit which starts with a sort of a technical test in the morning and interview with two senior managers which were behavioral. The people at the firm are really nice and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Lot of SDLC questions in the office visit computarized test gave me a tough time !!   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Submitted my resume on the company website. Received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. The lady asked me if I could take exams for certifications after the training period. Then some behavioral questions and some questions about my previous projects. I think this is the first round and we still need to go through 1 or 2 more phone interviews before they take you in for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • standard questions like other interviews (e.g. describe yourself, how should they hire you, etc.)   Answer Question