Raymond James & Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Product Manager Interview

IT Product Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Raymond James & Associates in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Raymond James to schedule a phone interview about 10 days after I applied for the position. The initial contact was very quick to just define available days and times for the phone interview. The recruiter at Raymond James contacted me at the scheduled time to conduct the interview. She asked very typical interview questions such as:
What skills do you think you could bring to the organization?
What are your strengths/weaknesses?
Can you describe a time when you were involved in a team decision making process and what was your role in that interaction?
What do you like about your job today?

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a specific time when you had to manage internal or external expectations?   Answer Question
  • Can you name a time when you had a demanding task and whether you were satisfied or dissatisfied with the outcome?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raymond James & Associates

Worked for Raymond James & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raymond James & Associates IT Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raymond James & Associates employees and interview candidates.