Raymond James & Associates IT Product Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Raymond James & Associates (Tampa, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by Raymond James to schedule a phone interview about 10 days after I applied for the position. The initial contact was very quick to just define available days and times for the phone interview. The recruiter at Raymond James contacted me at the scheduled time to conduct the interview. She asked very typical interview questions such as:
What skills do you think you could bring to the organization?
What are your strengths/weaknesses?
Can you describe a time when you were involved in a team decision making process and what was your role in that interaction?
What do you like about your job today?

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a specific time when you had to manage internal or external expectations?   Answer Question
  • Can you name a time when you had a demanding task and whether you were satisfied or dissatisfied with the outcome?   Answer Question