Raymond James & Associates

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Options Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Raymond James & Associates in February 2011.

Very informal interview process. Their main concern is about acquiring the best person with the right attitude that fits the culture at the firm. I stumbled upon Raymond James at a career fair, had an in-person interview the next day, was given a call to fly down for final rounds. Everybody I came into contact with was great, genuine, and good-hearted. Final round was a dinner the first night and then interviewing/IQ testing the next day. The interviewing is all behavioral but the more it turns into a conversation, the better chance you have. The test is pretty simple stuff but the time limits you have are what makes it tough (30 questions in 2 mins.) We took the Wonderlic as well.

All in all, I really liked the interview process. It was fun and refreshing compared to other ones. I received an offer over Spring Break which was great and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What is an LBO? (I took an LBO class so it stemmed from my resume)   View Answer