Rayonier

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jesup, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jesup, GA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rayonier in June 2010.

Submitted application on line, was called for a phone interview from an outside agency that pre-screened based on your skill set, then set up interviews. Interviews were for several administrative jobs within a few departments so there were several group interviews.

When i arrived they had moved my interview time, but failed to tell me so I had to wait in the lobby which was very cold and univiting. The group interviews - each person from the group asked a question and then at the end was given time to ask the group questions.

Interview Questions
  • How in the past have you handled a difficult situation with a customer   Answer Question
  • How do you stay organized and keep tasks on track   Answer Question
I was not able to negotiate, I was told this was a great way to get into the company and that there would be lots of chances to move up. I believe if you were interviewed for a high level position and had industry experience you might be able to negotiate more. I had heard others got more vacation and some relocation reimbursement.