Raytheon Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Raytheon in August 2014.

4 interviews in one day. Started with SVP, then predecessor, then 2 HR executives. All very nice. Focued on my understanding of the position and the approach I would take.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this type of position?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Raytheon in August 2011.

Raytheon Pikewerks
    1st contact, choose 3 of 4 sample programs to write.
    2nd contact come in for interview at local office.
    3rd contact a bunch of people get on the phone on friday and say they want me to fly to alabama for an interview the next week.
    4th contact come down to Alabama.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would steal our software.   View Answer
    • Are you an agent of a foreign government or competitor come to steal our software?   View Answer
    • How would you detect a false DHCP server?   View Answer
    • Are you management? Are you sure?   View Answer
    • How would you <apply something you are working on> to cyber security?   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Raytheon in October 2010.

After a detailed phone interview I was called back a few weeks later to come in for 4 hours of 1:1 interviews (6 people were being called in). A few weeks after that I was called back in for two additional 1:1 interviews (the final 2 candidates were being called back). Then after 8 weeks of calling and e-mailing the hiring manager (a call and e-mail every week or two) to find out the status of the position, not one call or e-mail was returned, I received a "HireRight" templated e-mail informing me that I was not selected.

After taking so much of my time I thought I would have received a simple phone call, just as a common courtesy.

If they treat people that way I'm glad that I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Would you have a problem working for a company that makes weapons?   View Answer