2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

It seems to take Raytheon for ever to go through resumes. If you want to work for them I recommend that you check back with them frequently as to the status of your application. It took approximately 5 weeks for my status to change from "Resume Submitted" to "Under Consideration" and then another 5-6 weeks for it to finally update to "No Longer Under Consideration".

Interview Questions
  • After numerous application submittals I have still not been able to get an interview. I would love to be able to just get to that point so I can have the chance to see what questions they have. Hopefully I will get that chance in the future, but from my experience so far, I think it is very hard to get an interview with Raytheon and I am going to assume that you need to know someone who works there to even have a chance, and seeing that I don't know anyone who works there, I am about to give up.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Raytheon in June 2009.

It is a tough session. You must be ready to answer a lot of questions. Make sure you make an outline of Raytheon and its industry so you have something good to study. Don't forget about your education and what got you to the interview. You should be fine if you articulate your forecasting skills. Basic interviewing skills may apply so make sure you read any book you can find. Job Interview for Dummies helped me out.

Interview Questions

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!