Raytheon Electrical Engineer I Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by a hiring manager from HR, then set up a phone interview. This all happened within a couple weeks of applying. I was invited to Tucson for a hiring event. The first night there we went to dinner not far from the hotel, then the next day we went to the facility, went through tours and interviews. We were notified whether or not we got the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about my resume. They asked what I learned from the experiences and classes i had listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Raytheon (Fullerton, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. Not a lot of technical questions. They were easy going people and everyone seemed very nice. The questions was informal and I was given a tour of the building. My interviewers were very helpful and had passion in their work. The whole process went by very quickly as we mainly conversed. They did ask me about my school experience, but didn't press me for technical details.

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Called for an exploratory phone interview like what is my interests. Then called for onsite interview. Process was very smooth. Got to meet with the interviewers the night before very relaxed, easy personality questions, they really liked to just talk about the company. Definitely know the companys history etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Raytheon (Goleta, CA).

Interview

Extremely easy - conversation style

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about two months later. Was asked basic questions to verify the information found on my resume. Also asked if there was anything else I would like to elaborate on and if I had any questions. Was told that my resume would be forwarded to the HR manager and to keep in mind that it was the holiday season so a bit of time may pass before I am reached again.

Interview Questions

• Everything was straightforward as it was only a phone interview; was only asked about information found on resume. One question that stuck out was "are you currently recruiting elsewhere?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Raytheon (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

A phone interview followed by an all expenses paid in person interview. The interview began at 9 am and was over by 1pm. I met with 5 different department heads who essentially just explained the work they do to me. An offer was made the next week and accepted.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, only one question was asked: "What do you like most / least about us after meeting with everyone today?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

The sent an offer via UPS it was generous so I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tewksbury, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Raytheon (Tewksbury, MA) in November 2007.

Interview

Straightforward. One on-campus behavioral interview. Then was requested to go on-site. The on-site was more to sell themselves than to sell myself., talked to many engineers who told me what the did and if it interested me. Was never asked a single technical question. Received an official offer a few days later in the mail.

Interview Questions

• All were easy and expected behavioral questions...what is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question