Raytheon Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, NM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, NM

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Raytheon in January 2011.

I had phone interview at first and after 2-3 weeks I heard from them. They wanted to scheduled face to face interview. They paid all the expenses for the trip.
Interview was Group/ Panel interview consisting for HR person, Engineer and Plant supervisor. Interview was only about behavioral questions. Not a single technical question was asked.

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Raytheon in November 2010.

The first half of the onsite interview was show and tell for the company. They discussed in more detail what Raytheon, benefits packages, etc. The second half of the day was a series of interviews (3-4 total) that were performed by the different groups/organizations in which we might be working. Some of these were one-on-one and others were panel (up to 3). Almost all of the questions were behavioral in nature.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions very behavioral in nature. I.E. - tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult situation when working on a team. What did you do to resolve the issues/situation?   Answer Question
    I negotiated a little bit, only to the point that they were within $1k of my highest other offer.

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Raytheon in February 2010.

Three one hour interviews each by an engineer from a different department. Questions where both behavioral and technical. Tell us about a project you worked on were things did not go as planned? Technical questions were very basic, What does SNR stand for?

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a project you worked on were things did not go as planned?
      What does SNR stand for?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Raytheon in September 2009.

Went through a hiring event.

I declined the first offer and they came back with 10K higher

Electrical Engineer Interview

First had a phone interview with manager and two workers. Next had a face to face interview.

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Raytheon in October 2011.

I applied for the interview through my university's career center website. They chose the interviewees based on their resumes. I signed up for a 30 minute time slot. My interviewer was a systems engineer. The interview consisted of 4 behavioral questions. After the interview, he said that the results of the interview would be added to my profile on their company career website. It was not an interview for a specific position. I then applied online through their website and was contacted a week later by a human resources representative asking me to submit my transcripts and examples of my work to forward to a hiring manager. I suspect they will call me back for an additional interview for the specific position I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the technical aspects of projects you have worked on.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you went above and beyond the tasks that were assigned to you.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Raytheon in October 2011.

i had applied through a job fair and received a call 1 month after. The interviewer asked me if i am still interested in the position. Which i responded positively even though i was already employed by another employer. so he went through screening questions, then gave me the job ID number and asked me to go online and applied. which i did, he called me again and gave me a number that i should call for more directive.

i never called that number