Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon
- Software Engineer (31)
- Software Engineer I (25)
- Intern (20)
- Systems Engineer I (16)
- Systems Engineer II (14)
- Systems Engineer (12)
- Engineer (11)
- Financial Analyst (10)
- Mechanical Engineer I (10)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer II (8)
- Engineering (7)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Electrical Engineer I (7)
- Senior Systems Engineer I (6)
- Senior Software Engineer II (5)
- Senior Systems Engineer (5)
- Electrical Engineer II (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Manufacturing Engineer (4)
- Principal Systems Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer I (4)
- Systems Administrator (4)
- Program Manager (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Logistics Specialist I (3)
- Test Engineer (3)
- Financial Leadership Development Program (3)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer (3)
Engineering Intern Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.
Got a phone call to set up a phone interview one week after applying online. The interviewer was obviously not an engineer and most of the interview seemed scripted. I had to remind him what University I went to. I was not particularly qualified for the position and I think he had made up his mind before the interview even started. Overall there were no really tough or technical questions.
- When did you face adversity within a group and how did you overcome it? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon
Engineering Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Forest, MS) in April 2013.
Applied online and was contacted over a month later via a phone call. Set up a phone interview with the local hiring manager. Had a very easygoing chat with the gentleman who only had a few questions about my resume. No behavioral questions were asked. He offered plenty of helpfull information about the location and job duties.
- Please tell me about your resume. Answer Question
Non-negotiable offer that was very competitive with the going rate.
Engineering Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in October 2010.
Very well put together process. All accommodations taken care of. Had an interview at school, was asked a few screening questions. Offered to go to an on-site interview. Yet to hear back. Heard Raytheon is much like school. Lots of mentors and training. Even have free classes.
- What technical skills do you have to offer? Answer Question