Raytheon Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Raytheon in April 2014.

Got a phone call to set up a phone interview one week after applying online. The interviewer was obviously not an engineer and most of the interview seemed scripted. I had to remind him what University I went to. I was not particularly qualified for the position and I think he had made up his mind before the interview even started. Overall there were no really tough or technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • When did you face adversity within a group and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Forest, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest, MS

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in April 2013.

Applied online and was contacted over a month later via a phone call. Set up a phone interview with the local hiring manager. Had a very easygoing chat with the gentleman who only had a few questions about my resume. No behavioral questions were asked. He offered plenty of helpfull information about the location and job duties.

Interview Questions
    Non-negotiable offer that was very competitive with the going rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in October 2010.

Very well put together process. All accommodations taken care of. Had an interview at school, was asked a few screening questions. Offered to go to an on-site interview. Yet to hear back. Heard Raytheon is much like school. Lots of mentors and training. Even have free classes.

Interview Questions

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!