Raytheon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Associate Senior Interview

Finance Associate Senior
Greenville, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in February 2012.

Interview Details – I have had 2 interviews for the positions of Finance Associate and Finance Associate SR. The interview questions were the same each time so there is a standard form they go by. Both times there was a group interview with 4 people.

Interview Question – What is the one thing that is my least favorable characteristic?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Finance Associate Senior interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.