Raytheon

www.raytheon.com

Raytheon Financial Analyst Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

The hiring process went great and the interview process also went well. It was very thorough. As long as you read the job description and can correlate your prior experience to the job you are applying for, you should do great. It was also made easy since all of us were flown to the Westin La Paloma in Tucson and interviewed there.

Interview Questions
  • When the interviewer asked about business cases and any experience with them either in school or at prior jobs?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Raytheon in August 2012.

I was brought in to interview for a Financial Analyst position. I was interview by two managers for the position. The questions ranged from tell us about yourself to what is the career end goal. A lot of the questions were mostly generic and business related such as have you ever dealt with a difficult team member and how did you handle that situation to how do go about creating a budget.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me was what is your career end goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Raytheon in January 2012.

Be organized and prepared to answer excel questions.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with excel? Please describe an instance where you made improvements and worked above and beyond.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Raytheon in March 2011.

Applied online, took about a month for Raytheon to contact me. Had one phone interview with HR, it was straight forward, mostly questions about my resume and experience. A week later was called and invited for an on-site interview. One interview with three Sr. Finance Managers. Interview was pretty casual. Questions about my past experience and skill sets. Took about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straight forward interview questions. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate about a 5% increase from HRs initial offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Raytheon in October 2009.

Great interview experience. 30 mins/interviewer with 6 interviewers. Introductions with breakfast and a short video of the company. Each interviewer asked typical behavioral questions and knowledge of the industry/products. HR was responsive after the interview and informed me of the great news. Flexible start date. Great benefits with 9/80 work schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know what earned value is and how have you used it in your past work experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Raytheon in January 2009.

Hiring manager received my resume directly and called me to arrange an interview.
    The interview was quick and direct to the responsibilities of the position.
    Received offer package within 2 weeks and accepted the position upon graduation.

Interview Questions
    • We've had plenty of good analysts, what makes you a great analyst?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Raytheon in January 2009.

Group interviews with multiple company reps. Overall, personality questions, resume review, other general teamwork oriented questions.

Interview Questions
    • describe a timewhen you had to work under pressure and meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Raytheon.

All the typical corporate behavior questions

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation where you had a conflict with your supervisor, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question