Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon
- Software Engineer (30)
- Software Engineer I (21)
- Intern (20)
- Systems Engineer I (15)
- Systems Engineer II (13)
- Systems Engineer (12)
- Engineer (10)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Engineering (7)
- Mechanical Engineer I (7)
- Software Engineer II (7)
- Senior Systems Engineer I (6)
- Electrical Engineer I (6)
- Senior Software Engineer II (5)
- Senior Systems Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Principal Systems Engineer (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Program Manager (4)
- Systems Administrator (4)
- Logistics Specialist I (3)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer (3)
- Electrical Engineer I Intern (3)
- Electrical Engineer II (3)
- Financial Analyst II (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Financial Leadership Development Program (3)
- Instructor (3)
Financial Leadership Development Program Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Raytheon (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.
The first round interview took place on campus at part of OCR. It was a 30minute 1:1 interview and was behavioral. There were questions that asked about conflicts in team and how I resolved them. Other questions included identifying my strengths and areas to improve on. Overall felt like an average conversation.
- Tell me about a conflict in a team and how you resolved it. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon
Financial Leadership Development Program InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Raytheon (Dallas, TX) in November 2009.
Applied through our University Career Center and met them at our business career fair. Received a call for an on-campus interview, was very casual and asked only personality-based questions and about career goals. Got called back to schedule an on-site interview with a total of 13 candidates for 3 positions in the company. Candidates consisted of students from over 7 universities, very select group. Upon arriving at the site, I learned that 3 candidates had previously interned with Raytheon and 2 of the 3 had parents in VP positions with the company. On-site interview consisted of interviewing 1-on-1 with 10 of the key financial leaders in the company in 30-minute segments. Overall, I felt I was very qualified and had the drive and the initiative to do very well in the position but things such as family ties to the business (even though the candidate was less qualified) were very much implemented and so I was not offered a position.
- Name a time in your life that you felt really had a dramatic effect on your the person you are today 1 Answer
Financial Leadership Development Program InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Raytheon in October 2009.
There are two interviews. The first is with an HR representative. If you are able to pass that screen you move on to their corporate headquarters in Waltham, MA to interview with a variety of Vice Presidents and other senior professionals in the company.
- How did I overcome a difficult experience in a team atmosphere? And how? Answer Question