Raytheon

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Raytheon in September 2013.

The first round interview took place on campus at part of OCR. It was a 30minute 1:1 interview and was behavioral. There were questions that asked about conflicts in team and how I resolved them. Other questions included identifying my strengths and areas to improve on. Overall felt like an average conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a conflict in a team and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Raytheon in November 2009.

Applied through our University Career Center and met them at our business career fair. Received a call for an on-campus interview, was very casual and asked only personality-based questions and about career goals. Got called back to schedule an on-site interview with a total of 13 candidates for 3 positions in the company. Candidates consisted of students from over 7 universities, very select group. Upon arriving at the site, I learned that 3 candidates had previously interned with Raytheon and 2 of the 3 had parents in VP positions with the company. On-site interview consisted of interviewing 1-on-1 with 10 of the key financial leaders in the company in 30-minute segments. Overall, I felt I was very qualified and had the drive and the initiative to do very well in the position but things such as family ties to the business (even though the candidate was less qualified) were very much implemented and so I was not offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time in your life that you felt really had a dramatic effect on your the person you are today   View Answer

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Raytheon in October 2009.

There are two interviews. The first is with an HR representative. If you are able to pass that screen you move on to their corporate headquarters in Waltham, MA to interview with a variety of Vice Presidents and other senior professionals in the company.

Interview Questions
    • How did I overcome a difficult experience in a team atmosphere? And how?   Answer Question