Raytheon

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Raytheon in September 2013.

Interview Details – The first round interview took place on campus at part of OCR. It was a 30minute 1:1 interview and was behavioral. There were questions that asked about conflicts in team and how I resolved them. Other questions included identifying my strengths and areas to improve on. Overall felt like an average conversation.

Interview Question – Tell me about a conflict in a team and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in November 2009.

Interview Details – Applied through our University Career Center and met them at our business career fair. Received a call for an on-campus interview, was very casual and asked only personality-based questions and about career goals. Got called back to schedule an on-site interview with a total of 13 candidates for 3 positions in the company. Candidates consisted of students from over 7 universities, very select group. Upon arriving at the site, I learned that 3 candidates had previously interned with Raytheon and 2 of the 3 had parents in VP positions with the company. On-site interview consisted of interviewing 1-on-1 with 10 of the key financial leaders in the company in 30-minute segments. Overall, I felt I was very qualified and had the drive and the initiative to do very well in the position but things such as family ties to the business (even though the candidate was less qualified) were very much implemented and so I was not offered a position.

Interview Question – Name a time in your life that you felt really had a dramatic effect on your the person you are today   View Answer

Financial Leadership Development Program

The process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in October 2009.

Interview Details – There are two interviews. The first is with an HR representative. If you are able to pass that screen you move on to their corporate headquarters in Waltham, MA to interview with a variety of Vice Presidents and other senior professionals in the company.

Interview Question – How did I overcome a difficult experience in a team atmosphere? And how?   Answer Question

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!