Raytheon Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

3.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CV Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Raytheon in June 2014.

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager back in early March. Was pretty straight forward as they discussed some of the tasking for the positions they were currently hiring for. I was aware that this position was being moved from Tuscan to Huntsville soon. A few weeks ago, I received another call about having a 2nd interview. The interview ended up being done via VTC. Questions were mostly generic behavioral questions (would you mind working in a dynamic team environment, what did you like/dislike most about working for your previous employer), tell us about a time that you had to work with a difficult person). Was told that it could be another 4 weeks before I hear anything back regarding an offer.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Raytheon.

This is confusing. I haven't indicated that I interviewed Raytheon recently, but am getting these interviewing questions. I interviewed Raytheon in Huntsville, AL in 2005, but the pull down menu below only goes to 2010. I've been working for the company for many years and recently retired.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember having any difficult questions. The people I met with were familiar with my work and knew what they were getting.   Answer Question
    They offered and I accepted.

Principal Multi-Dis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online - interviewed at Raytheon in June 2013.

Applied for the position and was notified within a week of a telephone interview via E-Mail. The initial telephone interview was fairly straight forward - tell me about yourself, why do you want to leave your current employer. Some discussion on the overall job responsibilities and how I could help them. Received an E-Mail a few days later saying the position was filled with an internal candidate.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handled difficult employees and asked for an example.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in May 2012.

Had two phone interviews about 2 weeks apart. There were three people, and the speaker-phone connection was a bit tough to deal with. Basically they had me outline my job history and some school information. Second interview was more of the same with some new people and some from before. The only technical questions were about some of the software experience I had with MATLAB ( B.S. mechanical engineering).

After the second interview, not much happened until I probed with an email about 2 weeks later and they said things were moving slowly, but I was still a candidate. Got a call the next week stating that they "would be making me and offer" hopefully by the next week. Got the call and finally the offer in about 4 weeks after the second interview.

A little slow, but it worked out well with my graduation timing. The interviewers were very friendly and seemed interested in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation where you have had to handle complex and changing situations   View Answers (2)

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in July 2010.

Ok -- structured interview; not very smooth

Interview Questions
    • tell about a management problem that you solved.   Answer Question
    • describe how you solved a technical problem involving other engineers   Answer Question
    Limited negotiation -- govt work so salary linked to experience, specific skills

Senior Principal Kernel Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

The process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in January 2012.

Started out well but got very strange.

They give you 3 non-trivial projects to complete and submit in order to be considered for a face-to-face interview.

Am I back in college?

I have participated in hundreds of professional interviews as both the interviewer and interviewee. I have never seen a organization assign programming projects like this.

I was insulted.

Interview Questions

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!