Raytheon Intern Interview Questions

2.1

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in October 2010.

My interview process took place over the course of a single day and consisted of three one-on-one interviews, each one lasting 10-15 minutes each. The interviews were very laid back and the interviewers were genuinely nice people and easy to talk to. Nobody tried to drill me on my technical knowledge or anything like that, each interviewer basically talked to me about various aspects of my resume and just tried to get to know me as a person.

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in October 2011.

I found the position on my school's career website and applied through that. I then was accepted for an on-campus interview. This took about a half hour. It was mostly behavioral and past experience questions, and it ended up covering most of the things on my resume. Some of the questions: Why should I hire you? What kind of time management skills do you use when you are assigned more work? What are examples of times you have worked in a team, and what lessons did you learn from this experience? Are you willing to relocate? What do you know about Raytheon? What type of position are you interested in?

Interview Questions
    • Say you are given several assignments, and you realize that the amount of time these require is more than you have. What do you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in February 2011.

Lots of behavioral questions, ask you about your interests and what you know about the company. Ask you to describe your classes and your coursework. What was your favorite class/project and why? Initial phone interview and then onsite interviews.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in September 2010.

The interview was based on 4 personality questions and was 1:1. I was rushed getting to the interview so it did not go very smoothly but the recruiter seemed nice; however, she was slightly intimidating with her note taking procedure and immediate jump into questions without any background information on the position or herself.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a project that you are proud of, and what made it special?   Answer Question