Raytheon

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

2.6

Entry Level Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Raytheon.

I met the Raytheon recruiting team during a career fair at my university. The recruiters were very amiable people and they encouraged all the students to consider joining the Raytheon team. After standing in line, speaking to one of the recruiters, and leaving my resume with him, I was emailed about an interview the next week. The questions were purely behavioral and fairly easy to answer if you memorize intelligent things to say. The interviewer informed me that the interview was only to get me one step closer to getting a technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time when you and another team member disagreed on a solution to a problem, which you were both right about?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Raytheon.

All the typical corporate behavior questions

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation where you had a conflict with your supervisor, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I do not really remember, it was a long time ago all I know is that I was interviewed with a group of college graduates for a series of on-site discussions.

Interview Questions
    • It was too long ago to remember, all question were the typical behavior based questions.   Answer Question

Summer Finance Analyst At Goleta CA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Apply online
    Contact by HR
    Interview

Interview Questions
    • It was very simple since they weren't really expecting anything from us.   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Applied through internal job website. Group phone interview then in person interview several weeks later. The hiring process is very slow.

Not willing to negotiate whatsoever

Software Engineer Interview

One phone interview and on-site interview

Program Manager Interview

There was a panel interview and individual interviews. A scripted set of questions were asked in the panel interview. Process was handled in a single day of interviews. There were no additional round of interview. Negotiations followed the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding most difficult situation I had to resolve in my previous job.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

I was initially screened a college hiring event where they ask boiler plate questions about how I worked in teams, how I over came difficult problems, etc. Then about a month later I was contacted for a hiring event in Tucson AZ. The hiring event was held at a resort away from the plant site. The night before the interviews there was a cocktail reception where you could talk to hiring managers and there was a dinner afterward where some upper managers gave a presentation on working at Raytheon. During the interview day there was four interview with different hiring teams. There was a mix of technical and behavior questions. After that we took a bus to tour the plant site.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were behavioral interview questions so none of them were particularly hard.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Have an honest resume

Systems Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Raytheon.

The interview was not that bad mostly behavioral questions. Four pairs of interviewers rotated thru the conference room and most of the questions were overlapping.