Raytheon

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Line Manager Interview

Line Manager
El Segundo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was already working at the company, so having an interview was easier than for someone from the outside. The interview was scheduled and I was the last one interviewed. The panel consisted of the department manager (hiring manager), 2 managers and a staff member and was arranged by HR and the department administrator.

The interview lasted for approx. 1 hour and consisted of me giving them a summary of myself, a series of questions from each panel member and a wrap up summary by me. They were going to make a decision within one week of my interview.

I did not hear back from them, but I followed up with them after 1 week. They responded that they had selected someone else with more experience than I had.

The interview was very comfortable and professionally handled. They were accommodating to my schedule and asked canned HR questions --- standard, "safe" questions to ask interviewees.

Interview Question – Why would you be the best qualified candidate for this job?   View Answer

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!