Raytheon

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer II Interview

Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online to a few positions. I was contacted via email in March 2013 to attend a hiring event in Tucson, AZ to be interviewed for a position I didn't apply for. There was about 150 candidates at the two-day event held at one of the resorts in Tucson. The first day they verified our citizenship, had lunch, went to the Raytheon plant site for a tour. It was a really nice facility, but I thought the tour was rather short. We only got to see three departments, I'm guessing this has to do with all the security restrictions. We then went back to the hotel, where we would then attend a reception to give a chance to interact with the various hiring departments. This is where you can have the chance to try and get additional interviews by showing interest to the hiring managers. It's kinda like speed dating, because the reception is only one hour long and once you start talking to a manager they get so much into talking about their job that it takes up to 15 -20 minutes of your time. All the hiring managers seem very happy and satisfied with their jobs. Following the reception, we were then wine and dined while they presented on Raytheon Missile Systems.
The second day, after breakfast, were the interviews. I only had one interview. The interview consisted on questions about my resume, and about four behavioral questions. It is really important that you know every single line item on your resume, because they will ask!

Interview Question – There was really no difficult questions. If you really want the job, you have to show them enthusiasm and desire to work for them. They really want to see that you are not just interviewing for the sake of interviewing rather that you are ready to step into the professional world!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, as this would my first job out of college. Besides, the starting salary is very competitive and was more than I was expecting.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Manufacturing Engineer II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.