Raytheon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Manager, Communications Interview

McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in June 2010.

Interview Details – After applying, a friend recommended me to the director. A few weeks later, I took a short phone interview with the recruiter and she indicated I'd be called in for a panel interview. This took place two weeks after the phone interview. The questions asked were the usual -- what have you done, what are your strengths and weaknesses. After 30 minutes, the director and one other panel member had to take a conference call. The interview was over at that point. Two weeks later I received an email telling me I would not be considered further.

Interview Question – What are your strengths?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon interview questions and advice in McLean, VA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.