Raytheon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Occupational Health and Safety Interview

Occupational Health and Safety
Goleta, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in May 2012.

Interview Details – Large company so very bureaucratic, had to contact multiple people to make sure resume went through correctly after website seemed broken. Phone interview with 2 people, seemed they were reading from predetermined list of questions. Overall rather straightforward, just making sure I can work well on my own or with others depending on what required. They were telling me more about themselves than I did myself really.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a situation on your own that you were not specifically prepared for?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Occupational Health and Safety interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.