Raytheon

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal Manufacturing Engineer Interview

El Segundo, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview Details – I was contacted by someone within the organization that I had worked with in the past that wanted to recruit me to the organization that this individual was a Sr. Manager for. He was looking for an Engineer that had experience in Quality Assurance and he remembered my credentials from working together at a previous company.
Next I went online and submitted an application and a resume.
After I had submitted my application and resume, this individual had set up a panel interview with me at the facility.
After interviewing, the talent acquisition department called back with an offer and I accepted over the phone.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to make a decision as a Leader that was not popular with your workforce   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I received what I had asked for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Principal Manufacturing Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.