Raytheon

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Control Specialist Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in July 2011.

Interview Details – I found the position on-line (most likely Indeed.com) and applied. First was a phone screen to determine if I was interested or fitting for the position. About a week later was a phone interview in which we talked about the basics of the job and my work experience and qualifications. Then I was brought on site for the interview. I met with two of the PC managers, who asked me a number of situational questions regarding my work experience (describe to me a time you demonstrated leadership, tell me of a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker, describe a time you succeeded in a challenging situation, etc.). After a half hour of answering these questions for the two managers, they left and brought in the other two PC managers and asked the exact same questions for another half hour! Afterward, I was called by HR two days later with an offer. It was less than I'd hoped for and I tried to negotiate, but to no result. I accepted and they sent me the information for the background check and drug test. The offer came quicker than I'd expected, but the administrative details seemed to take two weeks before I was actually cleared to start.

Interview Question – None of the questions were particularly unexpected or difficult, only tedious. All were situational as described above. The most difficult part was having to come up with new or different answers to the exact same question with the second pair of managers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate, but they were always late in getting back to me and in the end didn't offer me anymore than I'd originally been offered. There was no sign-on bonus, but since I lived in the area I didn't expect one.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Production Control Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.