Raytheon

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Raytheon in October 2010.

After a detailed phone interview I was called back a few weeks later to come in for 4 hours of 1:1 interviews (6 people were being called in). A few weeks after that I was called back in for two additional 1:1 interviews (the final 2 candidates were being called back). Then after 8 weeks of calling and e-mailing the hiring manager (a call and e-mail every week or two) to find out the status of the position, not one call or e-mail was returned, I received a "HireRight" templated e-mail informing me that I was not selected.

After taking so much of my time I thought I would have received a simple phone call, just as a common courtesy.

If they treat people that way I'm glad that I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Would you have a problem working for a company that makes weapons?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Raytheon in March 2010.

I had a phone screen with the hiring manager, which lasted approximately an hour.
    About a week later, the recruiter phoned to schedule an on-site interview.
    I was at their facility for most of the day, moving from one office to another.

They asked me a lot of canned questions, such as "discuss a very challenging team situation and how did you overcome it?"

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenging team situation and how you overcame it   View Answers (2)

Program Manager Interview

There was a panel interview and individual interviews. A scripted set of questions were asked in the panel interview. Process was handled in a single day of interviews. There were no additional round of interview. Negotiations followed the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding most difficult situation I had to resolve in my previous job.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Raytheon in June 2011.

Initial phone screen conducted by HR Manager. Good feedback, secong interview conducted by Hiring Manager. 3rd interview by Unit panel, focused on general management questions, behavioral questions, and case examples relating to work experience. Transparent process, questions were of standard screening nature and did not get into technical matters. Tried to be as concise as possible, and focus on core characteristic I believed they were attempting to quantify.