Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon
- Software Engineer (30)
- Software Engineer I (21)
- Intern (20)
- Systems Engineer I (15)
- Systems Engineer II (13)
- Systems Engineer (12)
- Engineer (10)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Engineering (7)
- Mechanical Engineer I (7)
- Software Engineer II (7)
- Senior Systems Engineer I (6)
- Electrical Engineer I (6)
- Senior Software Engineer II (5)
- Senior Systems Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Principal Systems Engineer (4)
- Program Manager (4)
- Systems Administrator (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Logistics Specialist I (3)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer (3)
- Electrical Engineer I Intern (3)
- Electrical Engineer II (3)
- Financial Analyst II (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Financial Leadership Development Program (3)
- Instructor (3)
Quality Engineer Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in November 2012.
The hiring event was a two day event which included a luncheon and plant tour, reception and dinner with a chance to mingle with current managers followed by a breakfast/benefits meeting before an hour long interview. Each interview had two or three hiring managers. There were a total of 160 candidates applying in many different departments, many of whom had multiple interviews.
- Talk about a time in which members of your team were unwilling to compromise and what did you do about it Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon
Quality Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks – interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in November 2008.
I had an interview after a college campus info session, and then an on-site interview two months after. I received an offer three months after my final interview. The whole process was slow until I received the offer. Then, it felt rushed.
Both interviews were behavioral. All expenses were paid for the on-site interview.
- Please give me an example of a time where you had to resolve a conflict in a team you led. Answer Question
It didn't seem like negotiation was expected at all, but I was able increase my bonus and delay my start date. Make sure you state what you want asap after the initial offer.