Raytheon Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

I had an interview after a college campus info session, and then an on-site interview two months after. I received an offer three months after my final interview. The whole process was slow until I received the offer. Then, it felt rushed. Both interviews were behavioral. All expenses were paid for the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Please give me an example of a time where you had to resolve a conflict in a team you led.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It didn't seem like negotiation was expected at all, but I was able increase my bonus and delay my start date. Make sure you state what you want asap after the initial offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

The hiring event was a two day event which included a luncheon and plant tour, reception and dinner with a chance to mingle with current managers followed by a breakfast/benefits meeting before an hour long interview. Each interview had two or three hiring managers. There were a total of 160 candidates applying in many different departments, many of whom had multiple interviews.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time in which members of your team were unwilling to compromise and what did you do about it   Answer Question