Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon
- Software Engineer (30)
- Software Engineer I (21)
- Intern (20)
- Systems Engineer I (15)
- Systems Engineer II (13)
- Systems Engineer (12)
- Engineer (10)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Engineering (7)
- Mechanical Engineer I (7)
- Software Engineer II (7)
- Senior Systems Engineer I (6)
- Electrical Engineer I (6)
- Senior Software Engineer II (5)
- Senior Systems Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Principal Systems Engineer (4)
- Program Manager (4)
- Systems Administrator (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Logistics Specialist I (3)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer (3)
- Electrical Engineer I Intern (3)
- Electrical Engineer II (3)
- Financial Analyst II (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Financial Leadership Development Program (3)
- Instructor (3)
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Raytheon (San Diego, CA).
I applied online through my university. I got a call from someone to confirm that I had experience working with scripting languages. I soon got an email for an interview after the on site interview, the process was really quick. I was notified the next week that I got in.
- what do you think the average day of a software engineer is like? there were no technical questions about programming. everything was about what past experiences i had. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Raytheon (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.
Got a phone call to set up a phone interview one week after applying online. The interviewer was obviously not an engineer and most of the interview seemed scripted. I had to remind him what University I went to. I was not particularly qualified for the position and I think he had made up his mind before the interview even started. Overall there were no really tough or technical questions.
- When did you face adversity within a group and how did you overcome it? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Raytheon (San Diego, CA) in January 2009.
The initial communications was through a human resource representative to coordinate a phone interview. After the phone interview was arranged my section/hiring manager contacted me. The interview took roughly an hour. Most of the questions were behavioral due to my previous summer internship. After the phone interview I received a DHL package 3 days later with my official offer.
- Would you rather be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond and why? 2 Answers
I did not negotiate, they created a job position for me so i thought that was enough