Raytheon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Electrical Engineer II Interview

Senior Electrical Engineer II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in May 2008.

Interview Details – My resume was submitted by a former colleague of mine. The phone interview was with the Section Manager and a Senior Engineering Fellow, whom I have met year earlier. They asked about my work at the time... very general and basic... For the on-site interview, I was the one doing most of the talking because they didn't want to or couldn't share anything that they were doing with me... Everyone I spoke with were nice. The environment was pretty relaxed. My advice for others: be confident and take charge of the interview...

Interview Question – How do you chose a particular technology for a specific application?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated for extra $10k... Never accept the first offer...

Senior Electrical Engineer II Interview

Senior Electrical Engineer II

The process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of meeting with HR personnel, discussed benefits package, structure of company, work hours, and work environment. Met with managerial personnel, discussed employment position, desired work style, experience with project management, and work experiences. Then talked at length with technical engineering staff about various details of resume. Discussed implementation of FIR filters, configuration of FPGAs, experience with VHDL, circuit design experience.

Interview Question – How would you deal with new circuit card that won't configure from PROM?   View Answer

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!