Raytheon

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview Details – The whole process was smooth and professional. Quick response from everyone including the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Nothing real technical or difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Raytheon in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1) Developer Challenge
2) Phone Interview
3) Meet fellow workers at office - personality fit
4) In-person interviews

Interview process was very messed up, with the recruiter vanishing for two weeks at a time. The recruiter would then want to have a chat in the real sense, asking what I've been doing for the last couple of weeks, etc. Questions that have no bearing on the interview process.

After completing the first three steps of the interview process, the recruiter said only the in-person interview was left, which was subsequently postponed twice. After a month, the recruiter wanted to do a video Skype chat, which he said was not part of the interview process. I thought "What the hell?" and gave up on the job. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Write a kernel module which executes program "y" instead of program "x"   Answer Question
  • Write a kernel module to display all processes with 3+ file descriptors open.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer II

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview Details – Friend turned in my resume to an Engineering recruiter. I got a call, went in for an interview, it was the most basic interview ever. They did not ask me anything technical or even anything at all. I met 4 people, all wanted to see my personality more than my background.

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate

Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Senior Software Engineer II interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.