Raytheon Senior Systems Engineer II Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.5

Senior Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raytheon (Garland, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

In general, Raytheon always tends to have varing interview formats depending on the division. NCS and IIS tend to like one on one interviews , while SAS tends to like the group interview format.

Interview Questions

• I have interviewed with all three of the Divisions listed above and all questions were typical and easy. There were none to intentially stomp you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Senior Systems Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and worked with some contacts to get an interview. When they were ready, the interview was scheduled through a recruiter. Because I was not local, I did a phone interview with a panel consisting of members of the team that lasted 30-45 minutes. After that, all the communication was through the recruiters. I don't know if their team was overloaded, but it was often slow hearing back from them. They didn't make an offer until I informed that that I had another opportunity, at which point the recruiter seemed to be scrambling to get back to me. I was excited about it, but unfortunately you don't always get what you want.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

It kind of felt like I was constantly pulling teeth with the recruiters, and indirectly the management of the team I was applying for. I just thought, "if it's this difficult now, what's it going to be like in a year?" I decided it was probably better to let it go.