Raytheon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied online - interviewed at Raytheon in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online. Was then emailed and asked to answer 5 questions. A few days later I heard back and needed to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview, it took nearly two months before I heard back about a decision. By that time it was nearly summer and I had been unable to make any travel plans because of the short notice.

Interview Question – How would you benefit the company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unable to find housing in that location for the summer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview Details – 1 Interview

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. All fairly standard questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Software Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.