Raytheon Solipsys Interview Questions in Fulton, MD

Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon Solipsys

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Raytheon Solipsys in June 2013.

Was called in for an interview two days after applying. Talked to hiring manager first and then interviewed with a senior engineer. The hiring manager gave me some tips about how to answer some behavioral questions and then told me the technical questions that were going to be asked.

Interview Questions
    • What is data encapsulation, constructor, deconstructor, and some others.   Answer Question

Software Engineer I/II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Raytheon Solipsys in March 2013.

The initial contact was an phone call asking to set up an interview. They were really flexible and understanding because I emailed to reschedule the interview the day before we originally set it and they agreed to move it to the next week.

The onsite interview was really straightforward and pleasant. I met with an employee who had been there for 10+ years and he asked me first about the items listed on my resume and about myself. Then he asked some technical questions about software development in general. Whole process took about 30-45 minutes.

Senior Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon Solipsys in February 2013.

Recruiter Brooke Helmly was great. She was interested in my goals and ideas. Was pretty knowledgable about SW Engineering. They have great benefits like a 200% match on 401k. Interviewed with Roger.

Interview Questions
    • Specific coding and scripting questions on Java side I was a little rusty   Answer Question

Salary low

Worked for Raytheon Solipsys? Contribute to the Community!