Raytheon Solipsys Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon Solipsys

Interview

Technical interview over the phone, then flown out to interview with the company. Travel arrangements handled by the company were easy and painless. Once there, interviewed with a pair of hiring managers in a mostly personality interview setting. The interview consisted mainly of trying to figure out if you would be a good fit in their company. Haven't heard back yet, assuming no offer will be coming.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Raytheon Solipsys (Fulton, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

Was called in for an interview two days after applying. Talked to hiring manager first and then interviewed with a senior engineer. The hiring manager gave me some tips about how to answer some behavioral questions and then told me the technical questions that were going to be asked.

Interview Questions

• What is data encapsulation, constructor, deconstructor, and some others.   Answer Question

Software Engineer I/II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Raytheon Solipsys (Fulton, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

The initial contact was an phone call asking to set up an interview. They were really flexible and understanding because I emailed to reschedule the interview the day before we originally set it and they agreed to move it to the next week.

The onsite interview was really straightforward and pleasant. I met with an employee who had been there for 10+ years and he asked me first about the items listed on my resume and about myself. Then he asked some technical questions about software development in general. Whole process took about 30-45 minutes.

Senior Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Raytheon Solipsys (Fulton, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

Recruiter Brooke Helmly was great. She was interested in my goals and ideas. Was pretty knowledgable about SW Engineering. They have great benefits like a 200% match on 401k. Interviewed with Roger.

Interview Questions

• Specific coding and scripting questions on Java side I was a little rusty   Answer Question

Salary low