2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Raytheon in February 2010.

The phone interview was very brief. The main thing they want to know is if you can work well in a team environment. Overall, the interview lasted about 15 minutes. From other employees I've spoken with, it seems like their salary offer is a set amount and your "skills and experience" will not change that figure much at all.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was possible.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Raytheon in January 2010.

Two person interview. Generally very respectful, the questions were fair, with a typical behavioral/traditional interview question setup. It lasted for about one hour and due to the type of work I was interviewing for I could not be told specifics about the job, which is understandable. They paid for my whole trip, which was very pleasant, and I thought it was a very generous offer for a relatively quick interview. Overall impressions are good, hopefully they will contact me soon. No offer received just yet.

Interview Questions
    • So tell me about a time you tried something new, or something you have not done before?   Answer Question