Raytheon

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer I Interview

Systems Engineer I
Springfield, VA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in February 2010.

Interview Details – The phone interview was very brief. The main thing they want to know is if you can work well in a team environment. Overall, the interview lasted about 15 minutes. From other employees I've spoken with, it seems like their salary offer is a set amount and your "skills and experience" will not change that figure much at all.

Interview Question – Do you work well in a team environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was possible.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Springfield, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in January 2010.

Interview Details – Two person interview. Generally very respectful, the questions were fair, with a typical behavioral/traditional interview question setup. It lasted for about one hour and due to the type of work I was interviewing for I could not be told specifics about the job, which is understandable. They paid for my whole trip, which was very pleasant, and I thought it was a very generous offer for a relatively quick interview. Overall impressions are good, hopefully they will contact me soon. No offer received just yet.

Interview Question – So tell me about a time you tried something new, or something you have not done before?   Answer Question

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!