Raytheon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

El Segundo, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Raytheon in July 2008.

Interview Details – First interview was scheduled later in the afternoon after a college career fair. I met with the recruiter on campus and had a 1:1 interview for 20 minutes. Recruiter mainly asked questions about college coursework and any specific projects that related to supply chain management. Recruiter was very friendly, informal, and made the interview a very positive experience.

One month later I was contacted by a person from Human Resources. She mentioned that the company was interested in having a second interview in person with the hiring manager. The company flew me out to LA for the day and paid for the flight and shuttle service to the building. The second interview was with the hiring manager and human resources representative. The interview lasted about an hour and half. First half of the interview was a list of general questions fielded by HR. The second half included more conversation about the company's culture, responsibilities, and the company in general. HR then discussed the benefits the company offers including 401k, medical / dental, Paid-time off, and flex working schedules.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to pose change on a person who was not receptive to the idea of change, and how did you go about implementing this change?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Raytheon in August 2009.

Interview Details – There are two interviews and a background check in between. After the first interview there is a background check and resumes and notes are sent to the Supply Chain Manager for review. After the review the Supply Chain Manager will select a few resumes for the final interview.
I was called to schedule an interview for the following week. The first interview was a panel interview over the phone with the department manager, an engineer, and the HR manager. I was asked basic questions about my experience and education. No surprise questions then the usual. The interview lasted about 45 mins. and went very well.

Interview Question – Just behavioral and experience questions?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Supply Chain Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.