Raytheon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

TechStudent Intern Interview

El Segundo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Raytheon in March 2013.

Interview Details – I just applied online. I received a response and a phone interview was scheduled a few weeks after applying online. The interviewers were very friendly over the phone and they seemed to be very interested in me.

It's been about 2 months and I have not heard back. I'm assuming I they are not interested in me.

Interview Question – Really generic interview questions. Look them up on Google, they didn't ask anything out of the ordinary. And few questions regarding my experience listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

TechStudent Intern Interview

Goleta, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Raytheon in December 2012.

Interview Details – After applying online and going through a typical career fair screening process, I received a phone call and was invited to an onsite interview. The interview was with 4 different team managers. After the interview, I was given a short tour of the place.

Interview Question – Mainly talked about the projects I worked on   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon TechStudent Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.