Raytheon

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

TechStudent Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Raytheon in March 2013.

I just applied online. I received a response and a phone interview was scheduled a few weeks after applying online. The interviewers were very friendly over the phone and they seemed to be very interested in me.

It's been about 2 months and I have not heard back. I'm assuming I they are not interested in me.

Interview Questions
  • Really generic interview questions. Look them up on Google, they didn't ask anything out of the ordinary. And few questions regarding my experience listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

TechStudent Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Raytheon in December 2012.

After applying online and going through a typical career fair screening process, I received a phone call and was invited to an onsite interview. The interview was with 4 different team managers. After the interview, I was given a short tour of the place.

Interview Questions