Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon
- Software Engineer (31)
- Software Engineer I (25)
- Intern (20)
- Systems Engineer I (17)
- Systems Engineer II (15)
- Systems Engineer (13)
- Engineer (11)
- Financial Analyst (10)
- Mechanical Engineer I (10)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer II (8)
- Engineering (7)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Electrical Engineer I (7)
- Senior Systems Engineer I (6)
- Senior Software Engineer II (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (5)
- Electrical Engineer II (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Manufacturing Engineer (4)
- Principal Systems Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer I (4)
- Financial Leadership Development Program (4)
- Systems Administrator (4)
- Program Manager (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Logistics Specialist I (3)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Test Engineer (3)
- Industrial Engineer (3)
Test Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Springfield, VA) in May 2015.
Pretty easy, simple questions and questions related to my education background. Then he talked about what the company does and what they expected. Then he mentioned about the project and what kind of environment I would be working in and at the end he asked if I had any questions about the job.
- Name a challenge you had when working on the projects Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon
Test Engineer InterviewAccepted Offer
Quick trip consisted of meeting individually with 6 different engineers. Most of the interview time was spent getting to know me personally with little technical discussion. What technical discussion occurred was primarily abstract. The interview process took approximately 8 hours. One major issue was the fact that it took over 2 months after the interview for them to get back to me with any information.
- Various questions focused on analyzing far field antenna data. Answer Question
Test Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Forest, MS) in June 2012.
Classic 2 call system, interview was more like begging us to come here. However, the pay was very low... Then had a group on site interview and a few 1:1 interviews same day. It however was a bunch of lies to get is in the door. You could tell these folks were absolutely desperate to hire people. They pretty much showed me the money for a year and then it was time to go. The interviewers were clueless, and had no idea what the Kirchhoff law is... one of them didn't even know Ohms law! So the interview was a piece of cake! I could have said that a transistor radio is made using 5 transistors and a flux capacitor and I was in!
- Can you use a network analyzer? a spectrum analyzer? How does a radio work? What does an antenna do? 1 Answer
Basically, I was offered 90k plus 30k relocation/bonus. So I knew after the year to stay not to pay any relocation benefits I was out. It was ok to make 110k that year.