Razorfish

Very Easy Interview

Trafficker Interview

Trafficker
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Razorfish in May 2011.

Interview Details – Easy, quick, and very informative of what you're getting into. Had to answer a few questions of technical questions but if you didn't know it they wanted an answer of how you would find it.

Interview Question – None, basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Associate Account Coordinator Interview

Associate Account Coordinator

Interviewed at Razorfish

Interview Details – Applied online to multiple positions. About a month later I heard back from Razorfish via email, stating that I had made it into the preliminary interview stage. About a week later I participated in my first interview which consisted of pre-recorded interview questions. The next day I was informed that I had made it into the next round of phone interviews. Not too long after this I was interviewed over the phone. It took about an hour and the Razorfish employee conducting the interview was very nice and down to earth. The next day I found out I got the job!

Interview Question – Give me an example of a team conflict you've run into, and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Associate Presentation Layer Engineer Interview

Associate Presentation Layer Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Razorfish.

Interview Details – One phone screening, one interview with 3 three people, and a final interview with a senior team member. Be prepared to discuss in-depth your passion for web development and how you work well with in a team.

Interview Question – Most difficult was about my PHP knowledge!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't take the first offer on the the table!

Strategy Intern Interview

Strategy Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Razorfish in March 2014.

Interview Details – I initially applied for a Project Coordinator Internship but was selected for a Strategy Internship. Next step was the recorded video interview. You are prompted to record and answer four to five questions. The question appears, (e.g. Why do you want to work at Razorfish) you have 20 seconds to prepare, then 60 seconds to answer. It was awkward, especially since you are looking at yourself on the screen. I couldn't interact with anyone.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Razorfish?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Razorfish.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by a Razorfish recruiter about two weeks later. Scheduled with one department head for an interview over the phone, then with another a few days later. Called by the same recruiter after my second interview about a week or so later saying that they wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Question – Why do you want to intern for Razorfish?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Social Media Specialist Interview

Social Media Specialist
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Razorfish in April 2014.

Interview Details – Director was over 15 minutes late to interview (wasn't in the office), had not reviewed my resume or portfolio, wasn't really paying attention in interview, was rushing the interview, and didn't even have contact information. She wrote her email down on my resume and gave it back to me. Wasn't really given a chance. I asked HR for feed back on the overall interview and didn't even get a decline of job offer.

Interview Question – Just an unprofessional meeting. Asked me questions that were not on the job description, and questions that HR did not even cover with me.   Answer Question

Digital Account Manager Interview

Digital Account Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Razorfish in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process with Razorfish was one of the best I ever had. While I did not get the job, I still was impressed with the ongoing communication through the whole interview process.

Interview Question – The case study was quite detailed but very informative on what they were expecting for the position.   Answer Question

User Experience Intern Interview

User Experience Intern

Interviewed at Razorfish

Interview Details – I was shortlisted for UX intern Position at Razorfish after the video interview, which I think everyone gets after applying. I had a call from their recruiter telling me about the the position and min salary and all the things.
He/She told me that they will contact me again for a detailed skype interview process but they never called and after a week or so I got a reject letter saying that I was not up to the mark in the Video interview! WTF, I never gave one!

Senior Information Architect Interview

Senior Information Architect
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Razorfish.

Interview Details – one phone screen, one phone interview, 3 - 30 min - double interviews (two ppl)

Interview Question – Why Razorfish?   Answer Question

Associate Creative Director Interview

Associate Creative Director

I interviewed at Razorfish in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very Clear and Concise.

Interview Question – There were no games or weird questions aasked   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – SF is too cold

Worked for Razorfish? Contribute to the Community!