Razorfish

Updated Feb 9, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Razorfish.

Applied online for the Technical Intern position.
    First talked to a recruiter on the phone who gave a thorough rundown of the company and mostly asked behavioral questions.
    Then had multiple onsite 1-on-1 interviews with a couple of senior engineers. Mostly talked about technical experience, past projects, and things that I'm looking to get out of my experience at Razorfish. The interviewers are interested to hear the kinds of technologies that you like working with, especially web. I was also given the chance to actually show a past project website. Together the interviewer and I stepped through the code while I explained parts of it. Overall a very refreshing interview compared to many other technical ones.

Strategist Interview

2 Phone interviews one with HR personnel and other with head of strategy group. Why do you want to work with Razorfish? Tell me about your background. Make sure you know of your resume in and out. Be prepared to talk in detail about every bullet in the resume. What is your greatest accomplishment ?

Senior Social Media Strategist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Razorfish.

I went through an interview with a recruiter and then one with a hiring manager. Both were pretty standard. What's been really surprising to me, though, is that the recruiter has since dropped off the face of the planet. I sent three follow-up emails over the space of two months and never heard anything back. I used to really want to work for Razorfish and now I'm not so sure.

Software Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Razorfish in November 2014.

Recruiter reached out and I went through 3 rounds: 1st round was with recruiter, second round was phone screen and 3rd round was in-house with two technical person. Recruiter was very professional and good. Phone interview was polite and smooth as well.

In house interview I met two technical people. !st one was busy talking about his connection to other tech people who used to be his clients, was not really interested in listening to my answer. Not much hard technical questions. The second interviewer was junior and was asking me some technical solutions he ran into at the project.

I think they might have brought me in to ask for solutions to their project. Their projects span many technologies and for new technology they are not familiar with, they ask interview candidates.

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Razorfish.

Interview scheduled for a few days out, I was asked to learn as much about SEO as I could in those few days and present a PowerPoint presentations to the SEO team. The presentation was to conduct an SEO analysis of Office Depot and present what you would do to improve the organic performance of the website.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I accepted the offer I was given.

Designer Interview

they flew to Portland from L A. I met with teams and ECD. All good people and they gave me an offer
    the next day. They did not ask anything out of ordinary. Shared my experience and they shared the agency insight.

fast

Senior Information Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Razorfish.

3 interviews
    1 with hiring manager / over the phone
    1 with a UX director / over the phone
    1 in-person interview, 3 rounds

Overall it's pretty straightforward and easy, it's more helpful to speed up the process if you have a portfolio to show.

Interview Questions
    • Can't recall anything difficult, very straightforward questions.   Answer Question

Associate Account Coordinator Interview

Applied online to multiple positions. About a month later I heard back from Razorfish via email, stating that I had made it into the preliminary interview stage. About a week later I participated in my first interview which consisted of pre-recorded interview questions. The next day I was informed that I had made it into the next round of phone interviews. Not too long after this I was interviewed over the phone. It took about an hour and the Razorfish employee conducting the interview was very nice and down to earth. The next day I found out I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a team conflict you've run into, and how you overcame it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Associate Presentation Layer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Razorfish.

One phone screening, one interview with 3 three people, and a final interview with a senior team member. Be prepared to discuss in-depth your passion for web development and how you work well with in a team.

Interview Questions
    Don't take the first offer on the the table!

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Razorfish.

I applied online and was contacted by a Razorfish recruiter about two weeks later. Scheduled with one department head for an interview over the phone, then with another a few days later. Called by the same recruiter after my second interview about a week or so later saying that they wanted to offer me the position.