Razorfish Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2014
Updated Sep 23, 2014

Designer Interview

they flew to Portland from L A. I met with teams and ECD. All good people and they gave me an offer
    the next day. They did not ask anything out of ordinary. Shared my experience and they shared the agency insight.

fast

Senior Information Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Razorfish.

3 interviews
    1 with hiring manager / over the phone
    1 with a UX director / over the phone
    1 in-person interview, 3 rounds

Overall it's pretty straightforward and easy, it's more helpful to speed up the process if you have a portfolio to show.

Interview Questions
    • Can't recall anything difficult, very straightforward questions.   Answer Question

Associate Account Coordinator Interview

Applied online to multiple positions. About a month later I heard back from Razorfish via email, stating that I had made it into the preliminary interview stage. About a week later I participated in my first interview which consisted of pre-recorded interview questions. The next day I was informed that I had made it into the next round of phone interviews. Not too long after this I was interviewed over the phone. It took about an hour and the Razorfish employee conducting the interview was very nice and down to earth. The next day I found out I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a team conflict you've run into, and how you overcame it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Associate Presentation Layer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Razorfish.

One phone screening, one interview with 3 three people, and a final interview with a senior team member. Be prepared to discuss in-depth your passion for web development and how you work well with in a team.

Interview Questions
    Don't take the first offer on the the table!

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Razorfish.

I applied online and was contacted by a Razorfish recruiter about two weeks later. Scheduled with one department head for an interview over the phone, then with another a few days later. Called by the same recruiter after my second interview about a week or so later saying that they wanted to offer me the position.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Razorfish in April 2014.

Director was over 15 minutes late to interview (wasn't in the office), had not reviewed my resume or portfolio, wasn't really paying attention in interview, was rushing the interview, and didn't even have contact information. She wrote her email down on my resume and gave it back to me. Wasn't really given a chance. I asked HR for feed back on the overall interview and didn't even get a decline of job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Just an unprofessional meeting. Asked me questions that were not on the job description, and questions that HR did not even cover with me.   Answer Question

User Experience Intern Interview

I was shortlisted for UX intern Position at Razorfish after the video interview, which I think everyone gets after applying. I had a call from their recruiter telling me about the the position and min salary and all the things.
    He/She told me that they will contact me again for a detailed skype interview process but they never called and after a week or so I got a reject letter saying that I was not up to the mark in the Video interview! WTF, I never gave one!

Senior Information Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

one phone screen, one phone interview, 3 - 30 min - double interviews (two ppl)

Digital Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Razorfish in March 2014.

The interview process with Razorfish was one of the best I ever had. While I did not get the job, I still was impressed with the ongoing communication through the whole interview process.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was quite detailed but very informative on what they were expecting for the position.   Answer Question

Strategy Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Razorfish in March 2014.

I initially applied for a Project Coordinator Internship but was selected for a Strategy Internship. Next step was the recorded video interview. You are prompted to record and answer four to five questions. The question appears, (e.g. Why do you want to work at Razorfish) you have 20 seconds to prepare, then 60 seconds to answer. It was awkward, especially since you are looking at yourself on the screen. I couldn't interact with anyone.

Interview Questions

Worked for Razorfish? Contribute to the Community!