Razorfish Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

Interactive Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Razorfish (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

At first, a friend referred me to the HR person looking for candidates. I think connected with several HR people across the Seattle and SF (LA?) offices. Finally, I came in to meet with an associate creative director, followed by a meeting with a creative director. Overall, it was a great process with few hiccups.

Interview Questions

• They really wanted to know how much interactive experience I had.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Razorfish in March 2015.

Interview

I did a video interview and then heard absolutely nothing. I had to pester them to finally hear back about one of the two internships that I applied for. Still never heard back about the second one.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Razorfish in March 2015.

Interview

Talked briefly with a recruiter at a campus Career Fair and he invited me to have a brief conversation over the phone with an HR representative.

After that, I was invited to Dayton for a final round-robin group interview. They said that this was the last part of their hiring process and that negotiations would begin after all campus recruiting had been finished.

Interview Questions

• What does a Business Analyst do?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Razorfish (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online for the Technical Intern position.
    First talked to a recruiter on the phone who gave a thorough rundown of the company and mostly asked behavioral questions.
    Then had multiple onsite 1-on-1 interviews with a couple of senior engineers. Mostly talked about technical experience, past projects, and things that I'm looking to get out of my experience at Razorfish. The interviewers are interested to hear the kinds of technologies that you like working with, especially web. I was also given the chance to actually show a past project website. Together the interviewer and I stepped through the code while I explained parts of it. Overall a very refreshing interview compared to many other technical ones.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Razorfish.

Interview

I went through an interview with a recruiter and then one with a hiring manager. Both were pretty standard. What's been really surprising to me, though, is that the recruiter has since dropped off the face of the planet. I sent three follow-up emails over the space of two months and never heard anything back. I used to really want to work for Razorfish and now I'm not so sure.

Strategist Interview

Interview

2 Phone interviews one with HR personnel and other with head of strategy group. Why do you want to work with Razorfish? Tell me about your background. Make sure you know of your resume in and out. Be prepared to talk in detail about every bullet in the resume. What is your greatest accomplishment ?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Razorfish (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

It was easy and round robin process.
    I was interviewed by 7 people with 20 minutes allocated to each person.
    They were Managers, Sales Persons, HR, Senior Analyst, Marketing manager, Software Developer.

Software Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Razorfish in November 2014.

Interview

Recruiter reached out and I went through 3 rounds: 1st round was with recruiter, second round was phone screen and 3rd round was in-house with two technical person. Recruiter was very professional and good. Phone interview was polite and smooth as well.

In house interview I met two technical people. !st one was busy talking about his connection to other tech people who used to be his clients, was not really interested in listening to my answer. Not much hard technical questions. The second interviewer was junior and was asking me some technical solutions he ran into at the project.

I think they might have brought me in to ask for solutions to their project. Their projects span many technologies and for new technology they are not familiar with, they ask interview candidates.

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Razorfish (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Interview scheduled for a few days out, I was asked to learn as much about SEO as I could in those few days and present a PowerPoint presentations to the SEO team. The presentation was to conduct an SEO analysis of Office Depot and present what you would do to improve the organic performance of the website.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I accepted the offer I was given.

Designer Interview

Interview

they flew to Portland from L A. I met with teams and ECD. All good people and they gave me an offer
    the next day. They did not ask anything out of ordinary. Shared my experience and they shared the agency insight.

Negotiation

fast