Razorfish Social Media Account Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Razorfish (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter in San Francisco on LinkedIn about a job in Seattle. She was amazing. the job was put on hold and a new recruiter in Seattle took over the search. She was so unfriendly and unhelpful that I took myself out of the search

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you did for your clients and how they responded   Answer Question

I felt like the recruiter in Seattle just wanted me to take the job, I didn't like her attitude or the pressure

Other Interview Reviews for Razorfish

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Razorfish (Seattle, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

I talked to the recruiter at about 11am and she was able to move quickly and schedule a 1:1 interview that afternoon. The Seattle office is in a very old building, but the Razorfish lobby is super modern and cavernous. The interview consisted of meeting with a co-worker for a half hour, then the account director and the department director together for a half hour. Everyone was very nice and seemed honest about the challenges of the position.

Interview Questions

• What types of Social Media monitoring and analytic tools have you used in the past.   Answer Question
    • What is something you are proud of professionally.   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with difficult clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate a slightly higher rate. It was not a big deal and they were very cool about it.

Social Media Account Manager Interview

Interview

It was not a long interview, the first round is behavioral questions. The second round is phone interview, talking with the manager of the team and then the third round is on site interview.