Razorfish Strategist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

3.5

Strategist Interview

Interview

2 Phone interviews one with HR personnel and other with head of strategy group. Why do you want to work with Razorfish? Tell me about your background. Make sure you know of your resume in and out. Be prepared to talk in detail about every bullet in the resume. What is your greatest accomplishment ?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Razorfish

Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Razorfish (New York, NY) in January 2007.

Interview

The HR group was organized and very helpful, particularly the recruiter who led me through the process. I appreciated the prompt phone follow-up after interviews, and detailed information about what to expect within the interview itself.

I had one phone interview as well as a half-day on-site interview. The half-day consisted of meeting with five senior team members for at least 30 minutes each, as a "case interview." The case interview presented a digital business problem and required me to come up with a strategic solution. I was given about 30 minutes to write a presentation on blank Powerpoint slides and then present/defend the solution to two team members posing as clients.

Success factors for the interview: knowledge of economic and strategic business factors affecting online businesses, poise under fire, understanding of the online environment and understanding of what makes successful web products from the user perspective.

I interviewed for the position on Wednesday morning and received a verbal offer by Thursday evening.

Interview Questions

• Kodak is experiencing the decline of a decades-long dominance of film based business. How should Kodak respond to the drop in film sales and the rise of digital photography? What new products or services should Kodak offer? How should these services be marketed?   Answer Question
    • What are some of the ways that you would measure the success of an online publisher?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gave some guidance about what kind of salary I was looking for, on the afternoon before I received the offer. The company arrived about 10K higher than that, and I accepted.