ReachLocal Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal.

Interview

Excessive. 3 Phone interviews. Face to face interviews with additional 4 people. Recruiter called for references and didn't call my references for almost a month. Had to follow up to find out the status.

Digital Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by a fantastic local recruiter out of the dallas office. He found my profile on linkedin and the process started from there. The first step was a phone interview with the recruiter. The second step was a phone interview with the hiring manager. The third step was an in-person interview at a local coffee shop with the hiring manager. The 4th step was a phone interview with the Director of North America. The last step was an offer letter received a few days following the interview process. The entire process took about 3-4 weeks and every contact was very professional and carried a fantastic; upbeat attitude. It was an enjoyable process. Great process; Great culture so far.

Interview Questions

• What is your main driver or goal for this role?   1 Answer

Senior Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The ReachLocal recruiting team did a great job with my interview to hire process. I had a phone screen shortly after resume submission, and then two rounds of interviews within a week of each other. I was able to meet and interview with key stakeholders of several departments, which gave me a good sense of the company as a whole. After my second round of interviews, I was given a verbal offer within a few days. The process was very efficient and the recruiter follow up was on point - great candidate experience!

Sales Executive II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal (Plano, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

There were a few people I interviewed with and I was asked to give a "quick" elevator pitch on somethiing I sold in the past so they could get an idea of my selling style. They then gave a few pointers which I found helpful. They didn't lie and they told me exactly what it would take to be successful at ReachLocal which I really appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How long i have been in sales, why I left past jobs and the reason for leaving my current job and i was also asked, why do I want to work at ReachLocal.   1 Answer

Dallas Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ReachLocal in April 2015.

Interview

The Process flow was great and follow up throughout each stage of the process was well timed. It was great to know where I stood at each stage of the process which kept me interested in the role considering I was looking at a couple other roles. Their professionalism and commitment to their clients was the deciding factor.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Campaign Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ReachLocal.

Interview

Did a phone call with a recruiter and then another with the manager. Came in and did an interview with HR, manager, and a team member. Also had a take a small test to prove background and experience. Came in for a 2nd interview to shadow some team members on the work flow.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hiring process was very fast and they were good with communicating.

IMC Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal.

Interview

Lengthy. Met with branch manager, then regional manager. The first interview was at the end of the day and the hiring manager was cranky and exhausted. Met with the area manager next and ended up we knew each other from the industry.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ReachLocal in November 2014.

Interview

I had 1 phone interview and 2 face to face interviews, phone interview with recruiter was great, they liked my skill set and resume. face to face interview with 2 managers was great also fairly self detailed and wanted to know more about myself. the last interview was with a regional manager similar process to meeting with managers, going over my skills and previous experiences

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the lead Network Engineer and VoIP guys. They were cool and asked very rigorous questions for a level I position. I had an opportunity to be exposed to various IT related questions that potential employers may ask in the future.

Interview Questions

• VLAN, when to implement and who does it work? Which layer is VLAN tagging?   1 Answer

Well, I didn't decline but the position was closed as I was given an offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ReachLocal (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Had two interviews with ReachLocal, one on the phone and one in the office. Did not find the interview process difficult but the company has changed since I started in 2008.

Negotiation

no negotiation phase.. take it or leave it