ReachLocal

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Recruiting Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ReachLocal in March 2013.

I found out about RL because my alma mater was hosting an alumni career fair, which I decided to attend. Did my research and approach their booth about a particular position that was on the career website. I actively kept in touch with the hiring manager and talent acquisition specialist to set up an interview, and fortunately, we set up an interview for the beginning of the following week.

Came into the office and spoke with the two people I was in contact with at the same time. Focused more on what I know about the company and the products they sell and ran through my resume. Afterwords, the hiring manager gave me a "on the spot" test to see how fast of a learner I am when it comes to technology. Then, I was told to do role play with the talent acquisition specialist to see how I would be react in one of my responsibilities if I were offered a job. The interview took about an hour and was had a great process overall. They called me back the next day to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
No negotiation since it's an entry level position - always room for negotiation once experience and time invested into the company has played a significant role