Reachlocal

Getting the Interview

78 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reachlocal.

Interview Details – Recruiters reach out via LinkedIn

Interview Question – Describe the SERP   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little opportunity for negotiation.

IMC (Internet Marketing Consultant) Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reachlocal in April 2014.

Interview Details – Ridiculous "personality profile" assessments and basic math and mind game tests followed by mandatory prerequisite interview prep that should be two weeks worth of training to learn their technology, the company, and how to present it. No support from the recruiters at all.

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Reachlocal

Interview Details – 2 interviews...one in person with regional sales manager and another over the phone with area director.

Interview Question – Pros/Cons of companies employing a robust SEM strategy...challenges to run it effectively.   Answer Question

IMC (Internet Marketing Consultant) Interview

Edina, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reachlocal.

Interview Details – Phone calls and one personal face to face meeting

Interview Question – Can I be a team player   Answer Question

Client Services Consultant Interview

Client Services Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reachlocal.

Interview Details – 3 total steps. Phone interview, in person interview and final phone interview. Phone interview is a screening, in person interview is where they really try to discover who you are. Questions are pretty basic but you are expected to complete a questionaire beforehand which has the company automatically predict if you are a good fit for the company or not.

Interview Question – Be prepared to show how much you know about the SEM industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Business Intelligence Interview

Interviewed at Reachlocal

Interview Details – The hiring manager reached out to me. I was asked if I would like to apply, and then given a phone interview a week later. It was mostly behavioral questions that related to my resume. I was then given a timed online test filled with brain teasers. Another phone interview followed this test.

Interview Question – A mutli-step logic problem that involves thinking in a way that resembles the output from queries run using SQL. It contained sub-questions that built off of each other and slowly ramped-up in difficulty.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview Details – Recruiter called me, 3 phone interviews than 1 in person interview.

Interview Question – Pretty simple interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a joke, there was no negotiation.

Campaign Professional Interview

Campaign Professional
Shreveport, LA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reachlocal in March 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward, however I had to go through three interviews before I finally got the offer. Typical interview questions that you'd expect for a marketing company.

Interview Question – I honestly don't remember any of the questions being particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Campaign Professional Interview

Senior Campaign Professional
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reachlocal in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred by a former employee. I had a phone interview with a recruiter, and then an in person interviewed with 2 people who were managers at the time. I received a call the day after my interview with an offer, and also received an email with offer letter.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty normal. Checking over what you have done in the past, where you see yourself in the company in the future, what your expectations are, if you know what the role is and how your experiences in the past will help you in the role. The hardest would probably be "What is an obstacle you've had to overcome"?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There didn't seem to be any negotiation. I was right out of college, so I didn't feel like I had much power to negotiate anywhere; however, my friend in recruiting told me that you can definitely argue your wages.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Reachlocal in September 2013.

Interview Details – This company has no idea who is hiring, what they are hiring for, how many people they can hire. Totally an unprofessional place.

Interview Question – No questions are hard. A monkey could have answered the questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The company really has no idea what they are doing and the hiring people are morons

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reachlocal

Worked for Reachlocal? Contribute to the Community!

Reachlocal Videos

Reachlocal – Why Work for Us?

To work at ReachLocal is to be part of something big. We’re on a mission to help local businesses across the world reach local consumers online. And we’ve been leading the way for local online marketing for nearly a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reachlocal interview questions and advice. All 78 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reachlocal employees and interview candidates.