Reachlocal

Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.6

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reachlocal in March 2014.

I was asked the most important parts of the sales process. Why I leaving my old job, do I prefer selling new
    or managing accounts and why? Overall the recruiter asked me just the basic questions

Interview Questions
    • Most important part of the sales process   View Answer

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reachlocal.

Recruiter called me, 3 phone interviews than 1 in person interview.

Interview Questions
    It was a joke, there was no negotiation.

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reachlocal in February 2014.

Make sure to study slides and links recruiter sends before your first interview. If you do that you will definitely get past the 1st interview. The 2nd person always be looking for the close, be confident and at the end of the interview ask for the job (just like you'd ask for a sale) and your golden

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Reachlocal in January 2014.

I was recruited via LinkedIn and had an initial phone conversation. The process moved very quickly and inside of a week I had 2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews and a verbal offer!

Interview Questions
    They told me in the second interview what the salary was and I asked if it was negotiable. They asked what I was looking for and I told them. When I received the verbal (and written) offer it was exactly what I had asked for.

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reachlocal.

Interview process was detailed. Three phone interviews with recruiter who works for the company and a manager outside the area. Two face to face interviews, one with the area manager and regional manager. Also went through training for a week in Dallas...very thorough. Upper management used to be present for training but company has since gone through a big disconnect.

Interview Questions
    • There is an assistant position that pays a guarantee of around $70,000 or an IMC position that is salaried at $38000 plus commission. Which position are you looking for?   View Answer
    Negotiated a guarantee of $50k salary first year by showing W2 from previous position.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Reachlocal in September 2013.

This company has no idea who is hiring, what they are hiring for, how many people they can hire. Totally an unprofessional place.

Interview Questions
    • No questions are hard. A monkey could have answered the questions   Answer Question

The company really has no idea what they are doing and the hiring people are morons

Intenet Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reachlocal.

Submitted my application online through in house recruiter and was contacted, and conducted phone interview and role play. Next step was face to face interview with office manager, and then recommended to next step interview with area director, and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • I felt confident during the interview process and was prepared for any questions. I did not find the interview difficult, or unexpected questions that I could not answer.   View Answer
    I negotiated my base salary, and expressed what I was willing to accept, and was presented a written compensation package, with commissions, and full benefit package, with expense reimbursement

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Reachlocal.

Has a phone interview with weird questions like shapes that do not belong and brain teasers, they said no right answers, but apparently there were...

Interview Questions
    • a question about where to place animals in a zoo and which cages they should each belong in   Answer Question

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reachlocal in June 2013.

I was contacted by a ReachLocal recruiter via LinkedIn. The recruiter was very upfront regarding the position. During the interview process I met the local Sales Manager and the Area Sales Manager in person, I had phone interview with the Regional Manager and 2 phone interviews with the recruiter. I submitted a resume, completed an online application and took an online personality test. Although it may seem like a lot of steps it went very smoothly and I was never left to wonder where I stood.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to start a career at ReachLocal?   View Answer

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Initial phone call, then an excel test and a data analysis exercise to be completed online.